New York City Top Sights Private Walking TourWrite a Review
Dive into the life of New York and see its top sights. Feel the hustle and bustle of lively streets, explore local life and visit places which everyone dreams about.
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tour
“The heart of the world”, “the crossroad of the world” – Times Square is a real legend and a symbol of New York and the USA. Just imagine: over 300 000 people visit Times Square daily! You will get amazed when you see a myriad of sparkling illuminations, colorful signboards and feel the unique vibe of this fabulous place.
After, you'll visit Broadway, a place which doesn’t need any introduction. The highest concentration of entertaining places, exhibitions and theatres, of course! To perform on Broadway is an ultimate success for any star. More than 40 theatres (including brilliant Metropolitan Opera) create the cult of Broadway which is called Theatre District. Take in the views, become a part of the world of art and immerse into theatrical atmosphere.
Even if you have never been to New York you surely have heard about huge Rockefeller Center. The 19 office buildings create one of the largest complexes in the world and will impress you by their scale. Here you can’t skip Top of the Rock Observation Deck, The Rink, Radio City Music Hall and numerous trendy coffee places.
Then visit New York Public Library which is not only the temple of reading and knowledge with more than 53 million items but also an architectural gem which was the largest marble building in the USA in the beginning of 20th century.
Your next stop is stunning Grand Terminal. Over 20 million visitors come here every year. Monumental and impressive beaux-arts building with massive sculptures, painted cell and its famous clock will leave you speechless.
Every visitor in New York remembers about the terrifying tragedy of September 11. There is a place in New York City where people can come to commemorate the victims – the 9/11 Memorial and Museum which occupies the area of 10 000 sq.m at the place of the destroyed World Trade Center.
End your tour at the Wall Street – the place you surely know! The air here is saturated with the spirit of success, wealth and prosperity. See such Wall Street legends as New York Stock Exchange (the largest in the world) and New York Board of Trade. And don’t forget to take a photo with a local attraction – the Charging Bull.
Inclusions for New York City Top Sights Private Walking Tour
- Friendly and professional local guide
- Private tour
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for New York City Top Sights Private Walking Tour
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Private walking tour with the use of metro
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The tour can be modified to meet your preferences
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.