New York City Tour By Classic Convertible
OverviewExperience New york city in comfort and style with a private tour in a classic car! Cruise New York City's streets in an open-top 1971 Buick Skylark. Enjoy your classic car tour with a knowledgeable, native New Yorker at the wheel who will show you the most fascinating areas of New York.
- Choice of several departures throughout the day
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYour two-hour private tour in a mint-condition classic car begins in historic Greenwich Village, home to some of New York City's most influential residents over the decades. You'll also take a ride across the Brooklyn Bridge to the Brooklyn Heights Promenade for one of the most spectacular views of Manhattan's famous skyline.
On your private tour you'll visit Lower Manhattan's most exciting neighborhoods, including:
- West Village, the original stomping ground of New York's bohemians
- SoHo, an artistic haven featuring numerous art galleries and shops
- TriBeCa, the trendy neighborhood that hosts the annual film festival
- South Street Seaport, a cobblestone dock featuring some of the world's most impressive boats
- Brooklyn Bridge, one of the world's first suspension bridges, built in 1870
- Manhattan Bridge, used by over 350,000 commuters each day
- Chinatown, home to the largest Chinese population in North America
- Little Italy, home to more than 20 historical landmarks
Tours are conducted in English, however, since the tour is mostly visual, the tour can work wonderfully even if you have only a basic understanding of English.
Inclusions for New York City Tour By Classic Convertible
- Private tour with expert guide/narration
- Bottled water
Exclusions for New York City Tour By Classic Convertible
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Due to the nature of this tour, it will not be conducted during inclement weather. If, on the day of the tour, the company needs to cancel the tour, you may be rescheduled to another time that is convenient
Food and drink is not permitted on the tour. However a cold bottle of spring water is provided to each guest at the beginning of the tour
Not recommended for child aged 2 and under
Adult pricing applies to all travelers (4 passengers max)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens