Visit premium wine destinations in New York Citys famous SoHo or West Village neighborhood on a wine-tasting walking tour. Home to famous restaurants and trendy shops, each neighborhood boasts excellent wine-tasting venues that you'll discover with a knowledgeable and friendly guide. This small-group tour is limited to 12 people to provide an intimate experience with fellow wine and food enthusiasts.
- Fully narrated tour
- Small-group tour
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
Know More about this tourVisit two premium wine destinations in SoHo during your wine-tasting walking tour. At each stop, sample world-class wines matched with delicious cuisine while your expert guide and winemaker hosts share tips on selecting, tasting and pairing wines. Enjoy customized attention as you discover great restaurants and wine shops and learn about wine history. Get the inside scoop on how to find good values on a restaurant wine list, and even how to ask for a discount!
Expect to walk around a half mile (0.8 km) total at a leisurely pace between tasting locations. At each destination, the friendly staff greets you and shows you to your private table for the tasting. It is recommended that you wear comfortable, dressy-casual clothing and shoes.
Your first stop is Galli for delicious Italian or Spanish wines and Italian comfort food pairings. Learn the basics of tasting wine and pairing it with complementary foods as you snack on grilled calamari or mozzarella with tomatoes, accompanied by two glasses of wine.
- Col Vetoraz Prosecco Brut,Veneto, Italy
- Cabernet Sauvignon Amaltea 2009, Penedes, Spain
- Xumek Sol Huarpe Syrah, San Juan, Argentina
- Grilled Calamari or Bufala Mozzarella with GrapeVine Tomatoes and EVOO
Inclusions for New York City Wine Tasting And Walking Tour
- Professional guide
- Wine tasting of up to 6 varieties (about 2 to 4 glasses)
- Food tastings as mentioned
Exclusions for New York City Wine Tasting And Walking Tour
- Gratuities (optional recommended amount 15% to 20%)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A maximum of 12 people per booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Minimum age is 21 years
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.