New York CityPASS tickets include prepaid admission to six of New Yorks must-see attractions and saves the traveler 42% off the price of the same tickets purchased separately. Extra perk: CityPASS travelers skip most main-entrance ticket lines. Spend less, experience more.
Buy now and save 42%
CityPASS tickets are valid for nine consecutive days, beginning with the first day of use.
- The Empire State Building General Admission (86th Floor Observatory) Plus Bonus Night General Admission: Enjoy a same-day visit May-Aug 10pm-closing, Sep-Apr 8pm-closing.
- American Museum of Natural History Admission to the Museum and the Rose Center for Earth and Space, plus the Space Show or a giant screen movie in 3D and 2D
- The Metropolitan Museum of Art Skip-the-line Admission to The Met plus same-day admission to The Met Breuer and The Met Cloisters
- Option Ticket 1: Top of the Rock Observation Deck General Admission OR Guggenheim Museum General Admission
- Option Ticket 2: Statue of Liberty & Ellis Island One Statue Cruises ferry ride to and from Liberty Island and Ellis Island and admission to Ellis Island Immigration Museum OR Circle Line Sightseeing Cruise admission to one Landmark, Harbor Lights, or Liberty Cruise, or The BEAST Speedboat Ride (booklets exchanged at Pier 83 only)
- Option Ticket 3: 9/11 Memorial & Museum General Admission OR Intrepid Sea, Air & Space Museum General Admission and Space Shuttle Pavilion