New York Harbor Evening Sail With Live Jazz - New York City
OverviewStep aboard a historic sailing ship and cruise around New York Harbor, taking in magnificent views of New york city on this entertaining evening jazz sail. From the decks of the boat, you will enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline, the Statue of Liberty, the Brooklyn Bridge, Ellis Island and other treasures of the harbor along with the bluesy sounds of a live jazz quintet.
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Seasonal Offer
- Editor's Pick
Know More about this tourHop aboard the Clipper City, a replica of the lumber-hauling schooners that drove Americas industry more than a century ago, for an electrifying evening out on the harbor. The hustle and bustle of the city are replaced with the sweet, cool rhythms of bebop, blues, ballads and other jazz music as you sail smoothly out into the summer night with the NYC skyline lit up behind you. Enjoy music by acclaimed jazz guitarist, Joe Cohn, joined by accomplished saxophonist, Avram Fefer, and other guest musicians.
Bring a picnic to enjoy on deck (no outside drinks permitted) or simply enjoy a cocktail, available for purchase, from the ship's full bar. There's always drink specials so feel free to indulge as you slip through the harbor waters.
Inclusions for New York Harbor Evening Sail With Live Jazz
- Evening cruise by classic tall ship
- Live jazz entertainment
- Expert captain and crew
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for New York Harbor Evening Sail With Live Jazz
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Full bar (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Subject to favorable weather conditions. Sails in light to moderate rain. If canceled due to severe weather, your sail will be rescheduled at no charge
Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
No outside beverages permitted
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Full-Day Wine and Dine Tour with Shopping from New York City
- Midtown Mix Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Go West Guided Food Tour - New York Food On Foot Tours
- Big Bus New York Night Tour
- Private Transfer John F Kennedy Airport JFK to Manhattan in SUV Executive
- Intrepid Sea, Air, and Space Museum Overnight Experience
- Secrets of Central Park Walking Tour
- Athens Next Door Greek Food Tour in Astoria - Queens