Take the express route to the new National September 11 Memorial and Museum in New York City on a one-day hop-on-hop-off cruise through New York Harbor. Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day and includes timed admission to the 9/11 Museum, located within the archaeological heart of the World Trade Center site. The museum, containing over 100,000 square feet of exhibition space, tells the story of 9/11 through multimedia displays, archives, narratives and a collection of monumental and authentic artifacts. Intimate stories of loss, compassion and recovery are presented and the lives of every victim of the 2001 and 1993 attacks commemorated.
Outside you will find the twin reflecting pools of the 9/11 Memorial, inscribed with the names of the nearly 3,000 victims of the terror attacks. The reflecting pools, nearly an acre in size, feature the largest man-made waterfalls in North America and sit within the footprints where the Twin Towers once stood.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourAfter departing from Pier 79 in Midtown, the cruise will stop at Battery Park, a leisurely walk from the National September 11 Museum, where you have timed admission. Inside the museum, you'll have unlimited time to browse the exhibits before rejoining your cruise. In addition to the 9/11 Museum, this exciting tour gets you close to such iconic sites as the Empire State Building, Statue of Liberty, Brooklyn Bridge and Governors Island, just to name a few!
Your hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!
Inclusions for New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Including 9/11 Museum Ticket
- Sightseeing cruise
- 9/11 Museum admission ticket
Exclusions for New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Including 9/11 Museum Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:You must check in for the cruise at Pier 79 first to receive your passes and daily ferry schedule. Depending on time of check-in, you will be put on the next available boat followed by the next available admission time slot for the museum. Times are on a first-come, first-served basis.
New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Stops:
- Midtown Manhattan, Pier 79, West 39th Street
- Downtown, Slip 6, Battery Park
- Financial District, Pier 11, Wall Street
- Dumbo, Brooklyn, Pier 1, Water Street, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You must check in for the cruise at Pier 79 to receive your passes
9/11 Museum fee is remitted directly to the organization for the continued progress of the 9/11 Memorial Museum
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Washington DC Day Trip From New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York