Experience New York Citys top attractions on this unique, all-day hop-on hop-off cruise. One ticket is all thats needed to see the city. Enjoy breathtaking views of the Manhattan skyline, plus iconic landmarks like One World Trade Centers Freedom Tower, the Empire State Building, the Statue of Liberty and much more from New York Harbor. This cruise includes entry to the One World Observatory.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple departure times and locations available
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
Know More about this tourYour hop-on hop-off ticket is valid for one day, allowing you to design your own sightseeing itinerary for your trip to the Big Apple. Hop on and off as often as you want, and enjoy informative and amusing commentary as you go! The boats will give you up-close views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, the Brooklyn Bridge many more New York City sights.
By traveling around the city on the cruise, you’ll beat the infamous New York traffic and enjoy easy access to hundreds of sites like the 9/11 Memorial Memorial, Chelsea Piers, the Intrepid Sea, Air and Space Museum, Times Square, DUMBO and Williamsburg. Boats depart regularly throughout the day from six stops (see Itinerary section below for stops) so you can plan your day around your sightseeing!
Inclusions for New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Including One World Observatory Ticket
- Sightseeing cruise
- Entrance to One World Observatory
Exclusions for New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Including One World Observatory Ticket
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Itinerary:You must check in for the cruise at Pier 79 first to receive your passes and daily ferry schedule. Depending on time of check-in, you will be put on the next available boat followed by the next available admission time slot for the observatory. Times are on a first-come, first-served basis.
New York Harbor Hop-on Hop-off Cruise Stops:
- Midtown Manhattan, Pier 79, West 39th Street
- Downtown, Slip 6, Battery Park
- Financial District, Pier 11, Wall Street
- Dumbo, Brooklyn, Pier 1, Water Street, Brooklyn Bridge Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
You must check in for the cruise at Pier 79 to receive your passes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- 9/11 Memorial And Ground Zero Walking Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Upgrade
- World Trade Center Tour With Optional 9/11 Museum Ticket
- 2-Day Niagara Falls Tour From New York By Bus
- Big Apple Helicopter Tour Of New York
- Chinatown Walking And Food Tour
- Hell's Kitchen Walking And Food Tour
- WindowsWear Fashion Window Walking Tour
- Greenwich Village Walking And Food Tour
- Shop And Shuttle Woodbury Commons New York
- New York Craft Cocktail Tour Best.Day.Ever.