See the entire City of New York on a comprehensive 25-minute helicopter tour of the Big Apple! As well as the most popular sights, such as the Statue of Liberty, Ground Zero and New York Harbor, you will fly over Central Park, landmarks like the George Washington Bridge and New Yankee Stadium, and enjoy spectacular views over New York's five boroughs on this Grand Island helicopter tour.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Great overview and orientation of the city
Know More about this tourTaking off from Manhattan's Downtown Heliport, you will fly past the former US Army post of Governor's Island to get a close-up of the majestic Statue of Liberty, a nineteenth century gift from the people of France. You'll then soar over beautiful Battery Park to reach the site of Ground Zero, scene of the tragedies of September 11, 2001.
Your flight will proceed along the Hudson River past Wall Street, Chinatown, Little Italy and the bright lights of bustling Times Square before continuing north to reach New York's world-famous Central Park, an oasis in the urban landscape!
Sports fans will be thrilled as your helicopter rounds the bases of the New Yankee Stadium, the world's third most expensive stadium when completed in 2009. While you are in the air, see George Washington Bridge and head back over Manhattan to take in New York's world-famous skyline featuring the Empire State Building, the Met Life Building and the art deco magnificence of the Chrysler Building.
You'll see the Bronx, Queens, Brooklyn and Staten Island, and view the Queensboro, Brooklyn, Manhattan and Williamsburg Bridges. The aerial views of the United Nations Building and South Street Seaport are unforgettable as your flight brings you back to New York Harbor over Ellis Island, the first stop on American soil for over 20 million immigrants.
Whether this is your first time in New York City or you are a regular visitor to the Big Apple, a New York Grand Island Helicopter Flight is a thrilling way to see this great city and its five boroughs!
Please note: The listed price does not include a US $40 per person heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Inclusions for New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
- 25-30-minute Helicopter tour
- Local taxes
Exclusions for New York Helicopter Flight: Grand Island
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- The listed price does not include a USD40.00 per person (including infants) heliport/security fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. The heliport/security fee is mandated by the Downtown Manhattan Heliport and is not within our control.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Helicopter seating is based on a 4- or 6-passenger helicopter, whichever is available at the time of your tour
Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 250lbs (113kgs) will be required to purchase an additional seat. This is payable directly to the tour operator on the day of the tour. 300-lb (136kg) maximum weight per passenger.
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
All passengers including children must have ID/Passport or you may be denied your flight
Please note, audio language selection is not guaranteed and is based on availability. Should more than 2 languages be requested on the same flight, the audio commentary may default to English
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.