New York In A Day With Statue Of Liberty, Midtown & Empire State Building - New York City
OverviewThe New York in Day Tour Takes you to the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island in the morning, then on a full city stroll in the afternoon. Youll see Times Square, Rockefeller Center, St. Patricks Cathedral, 5th Avenue, and Grand Central Terminal all in the company of a small group and expert guide. Finish your day atop the Empire State building enjoying expansive views of the city.
Know More about this tour
Start your day early on the first ferry to Liberty Island where youll arrive before the crowds and enjoy a full tour including the wonderfully-curated museum. Then head up to the Pedestal for beautiful views over New York Harbor. Your next stop is Ellis island to learn the story of American immigration through the eyes of the over 12 million people who were processed here on their way to living in the United States.
Take the ferry back to Battery Park and break for lunch with recommendations on where to eat from your knowledgeable local guide. Reconvene in Times Square for a full tour of this iconic thoroughfare including the Rockefeller Center.
A short walk away, youll peek inside St. Patricks Cathedral to learn about the religious life of the city before strolling down 5th Avenue to see the famous window-displays adorning all the fashionable boutiques. Finally, head inside Grand Central Station to explore the hidden corners of Americas most visited train station (and one of the most visited tourist attractions in the world).
The day ends atop the Empire State Building where youll skip any entrance lines and take the elevator directly to the 86th floor for incredible views over the entire city, including all the sights you have just spent the day enjoying.
Inclusions for New York In A Day With Statue Of Liberty, Midtown & Empire State Building
- Expert local tour guide
- Fully guided Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island Museum tour
- Pedestal tickets for Statue of Liberty
- All ferry tickets between Battery Park, Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island
- Entrance tickets to Empire State Building (non-guided)
- Small group of 20 people or fewer
Exclusions for New York In A Day With Statue Of Liberty, Midtown & Empire State Building
- Statue of Liberty crown access
- Transportation in between morning tour part and afternoon tour part
- Hotel pickup/drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Gratuities to guides are appreciated but never obligatory.
Please note that the tour meeting time is 15 minutes prior to the start time. No refunds or re-bookings can be provided for late arrivals or no shows after tour commencement or departure.
Please note this tour does not include a visit to the Statue of Liberty's crown, due to security measures in place by the National Park Services who manage the Statue of Liberty.
Tour participants must be able to climb and descend 215 stairs from the statue lobby to the top of the pedestal.
Please note that guests will need to pass through airport-style security to enter the Statue of Liberty. Certain items are not permitted in the Statue of Liberty and such items will be confiscated and will not be returned. Please refer to the Statue of Libertys guidelines on specific prohibited items: http://www.nps.gov/stli/planyourvisit/yoursafety.htm
Please be aware that upon arrival at Liberty Island, if you are carrying a backpack or large bags you are required to put your bag/s into a locker which costs $2.00 in bills only (no coins accepted). Please be sure to have dollar bills for the lockers.
Please note, the ferry does not operate during heavy rain or other adverse weather conditions; when this occurs, an alternative option is provided.
Note: We advise our clients that St. Patricks Cathedral is subject to closure during special celebrations/festivities. If this occurs during your visit, we will run an alternative itinerary that includes and explanation of the Cathedral from the outside. We are unable to provide refunds or discounts.
Unfortunately we are unable to accommodate strollers on this tour.
Comfortable walking shoes recommended.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- The Rise and Fall of the American Mafia Walking Tour
- Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade Gourmet Brunch with Direct View on 6th Ave
- Hudson Valley Brewery Tour & Walkway over the Hudson
- 1920s Sunset Cocktail Cruise
- 1920s-Style 1-Hour Harbor Sightseeing Cruise
- Sightseeing Cruise on Boutique Yacht
- Harlem Easter Weekend Gospel Celebration
- Union Square Area Eats Guided Food Tour- New York Food On Foot Tours