New York Neighborhood Contemporary Art Tour - New York City
OverviewNew York City's art scene extends far beyond the big museums and small, expensive galleries of Lower Manhattan! Choose from three fascinating two-hour walking tours, and explore the colorful niche art galleries of the trendy New York neighborhoods of DUMBO (Down Under the Manhattan Bridge) , LIC (Long Island City) and Williamsburg. Led by a professional guide and experienced curator, you will visit a variety of galleries and uncover a wide selection of artwork, including contemporary, emerging, paper and street art. On all tours you have the opportunity to talk with welcoming and engaging gallerists and even purchase work on display. Escape Manhattan for the afternoon and discover the rich cultural melting pot of three New York neighborhoods on this stimulating art tour.
Know More about this tourDUMBO Gallery Tour
Find out why the neighborhood "Down Under the Manhattan Bridge" has a reputation as one of New York City's premier arts districts! Visit AIR (Artists in Residence) Gallery, the first artist-run gallery for women in the USA and Bose Pacia Gallery, specializing exclusively in contemporary South Asian art. See Kunsthalle Galapagos Gallery, a new art space dedicated to offering artists a unique opportunity to produce high-caliber, large-scale installation work free from commercial concerns.
LIC Gallery Tour
On the Long Island City Gallery Tour, you can visit artists, interact with them directly and learn how to become an art collector on an affordable budget! Discover several old buildings and re-purposed manufacturing sites where art is being exhibited and made, including M55 Art, a gallery dedicated to bringing contemporary art exhibitions to the public, and Space Womb, a contemporary art gallery that exhibits abstract works from emerging and established Asian artists.
Williamsburg Gallery Tour
Stroll through one of the hippest communities in Brooklyn and discover Williamsburg's galleries showcasing forward thinking art! Williamsburg is home to many ethnic enclaves and is an influential hub for indie rock and hipster culture. Visit Figureworks, a gallery dedicated to fine art of human form, and Causey Contemporary Gallery, which cultivates and represents contemporary artists from emergence through their maturity. Finally, uncover the work of emerging and mid-career artists at Pierogi Gallery, which displays an eclectic range of media.
Inclusions for New York Neighborhood Contemporary Art Tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for New York Neighborhood Contemporary Art Tour
- Hotel pickup and drop off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- NYC Melting Pot Private Photo or Video Experience
- Private Economy New York Inter-Airport Transfer
- Big Bus New York Hop-On Hop-Off Tour - New York City
- Crossroads of the World Running Tour
- Harlem Renaissance Walking Tour with Lunch
- Best of Brooklyn Half-Day Food and Culture Tour
- Private Motorcycle Sightseeing Tour of Downtown Manhattan
- MacDougal Street New York City Walking Tour