Ngat Pyit Taung Community Tour
OverviewVisit Ngat PyitTaung monastery and the temple caves. Monastic Elementary School to learn about school kids playing, learning and speak with them.Bring some gifts to the school kids. Then to get the experience of making and producing local products and goods. Making pone yay (pea powder paste) and local plum jam for selling as an export quality products. Visiting to the traditional lacquer-ware workshop where you can observe the production of one of Myanmars best-known handicrafts.
Know More about this tour
Pick up Time: 8:30 am
Pick up at the hotel.
After breakfast you drive to the near NgatPyitTaung monastery and visit the temple caves. Continue to the Monastic Elementary School and see kids playing, learning and talk to them with the help of your guide. Bring some gifts for them (school books you can buy in Nyaung U or somewhere in Myanmar). For lunch you come to a local restaurant, before driving to Nyaung U and nearby villages. See how people live there and how to make Poneyay or plum marmalade. Further you go to some local handicraft shops of lacquerware and see how to build a traditional ox cart.
Drop off time: 15:00.
Drop to the hotel
Inclusions for Ngat Pyit Taung Community Tour
- Private car with air condition
- English speaking guide
- Refreshment snow towel & water
- Evening Horse card ride
Exclusions for Ngat Pyit Taung Community Tour
- Hotel accommodation
- Entrance/Zone fees
- Travel insurance
- Additional meals, drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.