8am,9am,10am,11am: You will be picked up from Hotel by our expert tour guide and private Jeep 4x4.
- Visit a 200 year old house with its traditional Vietnamese architecture.
- A stop at the Dien Khanh Citadel, once the capital of Khanh Hoa province. Then visit Ha Dua church, the oldest Catholic church built in Khanh Hoa by the French colonialist in late 1917.
- Take a ride around the peaceful countryside, passing fruit plantations, and watch farmers working the paddy fields. During harvest time, you can have the opportunity to learn how to cut and thresh rice by the age-old method.
- Visit the very first French vineyard developed in the late 19th century, and taste the special Vietnamese's homemade wine!
- Lunch will be at a unique and traditional restaurant in the countryside at a quaint country-side resort, serving healthy and delicious food.
- Free swimming at Memento resort pool.