Rafting and white water rafting are recreational outdoor activities which use an inflatable raft to navigate a river or other body of water. This is often done on whitewater or different degrees of rough water, and generally represents a new and challenging environment for participants.
Grade 3: Whitewater, small waves, maybe a small drop, but no considerable danger. May require significant maneuvering.
- 09h00: You will be picked up from hotel by our Air-van and expert tour guide.
- 10h00: Start to rafting, down stream with distances about 8 km.
- The biggest rapids are class 2 & 3 (safety for the beginners).
- 12h00: Visit fruits garden.
- 12h45: Have lunch BBQ and drinks.
- 13h00: Continue rafting.
- 15h00: Finish rafting.
- 15h30: Return to hotel.
- End of tour