OverviewExplore the beaches of the beautiful Niagara Region on a horseback riding tour. Your guide will accompany you on an easy ride along the trails near Lake Erie and around the Wainfleet Wetlands Conservation Area, located only 45 minutes from the Niagara Falls. Bring your camera as you treat yourself to gorgeous views. The standard tour is perfect for groups. For a more intimate and romantic evening, book the private tour for two.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- All necessary equipment included
- Led by a local guide
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
Know More about this tourThis beach horseback ride is one of the best ways to gain an intimate experience of the beautiful southern Niagara Region. Meet the tour guide in Wainfleet, Ontario, located just 45 minutes southwest of Niagara Falls and 1.5 hours south of Toronto. After a safety briefing, strap on the provided safety gear and hop on a horse. It's time to hit the trails.
The guide will lead the way along the beach of Lake Erie and the quiet trails of the Wainfleet Wetlands Conservation Area, a former clay and limestone quarry that's home to large quarry ponds, woodlots, and meadows full of wildlife. Watch for deer emerging from the woods and grazing through the peaceful fields. Have a camera ready to capture the scenic views across the still waters.
Inclusions for Niagara Beach Horseback Ride
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Niagara Beach Horseback Ride
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 8 years old
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, the option of an alternative date or full refund will be provided
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Flavours Of Niagara
- Greg Frewin Imagine Magic Show
- Half-Day Beer Cider And Wine Tour
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Ultimate Foodie Tour
- Self-Guided Bike Tour Of Niagara-on-the-Lake Wineries
- Niagara Falls And Winery Helicopter Tour
- Konzelmann Estate Winery Tour And Tasting In Niagara-on-the-Lake
- Niagara Falls American Side Highlights Tour
- Ripley's Believe It Or Not! Niagara Falls Admission
- Clifton Hill Fun Pass