Niagara Falls 1 Day Tour From New York City
OverviewExplore the best of Niagara Falls with this one day excursion departing from New York City by land and traveling North through Upstate New York arriving at Buffalo NY early morning to enjoy the natural beauty of Niagara Falls from the New York side only, NO VISA is required. This guided excursion visits the Niagara rapids, Goat island, Luna Island, and includes a ride on board of Maid of the Mist to provide the most unforgettable experience of the 3 Falls: American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls from near and far. Tour starts approx 11:00 pm on Tuesdays and ends approx 10:00 pm the next day (Wednesday).
Know More about this tour
Tour starts approx 11:00 pm and ends approx 10:00 pm the next day.
- This is a bilingual tour and will be perform in English / Spanish
- No visa is required to visit the New York side of the Niagara falls
- Vehicle size depends on the number of reservations
- A minimum of 6 reservations are required to perform this tour
- Pick-up locations from Manhattan hotels only
- Reservations based on availability
This tour includes visits to Niagara Falls from the New York side only
- "Maid Of The Mist popular boat ride included with a close-up view of the giant Horseshoe Falls
- American Rapids
- Horseshoe Falls
- American Falls
- Bridal Veil Falls
- Goat Island
- Luna Island
- Nikola Tesla Memorial
- Seneca Niagara Casino
- Cash is recommended, the tour does allow time for refreshment, breakfast and lunch not included in the price of the tour.
- Gratuity is welcome
- A minimum of 6 bookings required
Inclusions for Niagara Falls 1 Day Tour From New York City
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Niagara Falls 1 Day Tour From New York City
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Seats are assigned by the theater box office and will not be known in advance of the performance date
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.