Niagara Falls By Airplane And Land Winter Tour With Wine Tasting From Toronto
OverviewTake an airplane tour of the Niagara region in a Cessna Plane to see the area like never before. Journey low and slow for fantastic views and photos of Niagara falls and see the stunning local landmarks from a bird's eye view. After the plane tour, experience some of the best sites in Niagara, the Niagara Fury and Butterfly Conservatory. Feel and experience the falls even more intensely, and feast your eyes upon over 2,000 colorful tropical butterflies floating freely among lush and exotic blossoms and greenery. Finally, round out the day in the best way possible, with wine tasting!
Know More about this tourYour all-day tour tour departs at 7am from Toronto Chelsea Hotel in an air conditioned Wi-Fi equipped bus with chargers for Android, Blackberry and iPhone. Sit back and enjoy the 75-minute scenic ride to Niagara.
Upon arrival in Niagara, you'll take a 30 minute airplane tour of the Niagara region. Experience the power of Niagara Falls, the engineering marvel of the Welland Canal, all within the comfy confines of a charter airplane. This scenic and thrilling narrated airplane tour makes for a great introduction to the Niagara region. See the sites like never before from a Bird's Eye View. Soar over the Niagara region as you learn the history of Niagara-on-the-Lake and the centuries old Fort George and Fort Niagara. You'll also visit the Falls at low altitude - up close and low!
After the airplane tour, you are off to the Falls for all its wonder, power and fury to experience fabulous views of the American Falls, Bridal Veil, the roaring Niagara River, and the Horseshoe Canadian Falls. Table Rock is the next stop, to see water pouring over the edge of the Rock. Next, take a trip down through the man made tunnels behind the falls, and views from only 20 meters away in front of the falls. Next you will visit the Niagara Fury Interactive Tour and learn how nature created the falls. Continue on to the Butterfly Conservatory. The Butterfly Conservatory is by far the 'warmest' highlight of the trip, where you will see over a thousand varieties of butterflies flitting and fluttering in this beautiful habitat.
At 4p.m., enjoy a 60-minute winery tour and wine tasting at an exclusive winery, including Ice Wine. Much more than just a standard winery tour, this experience shows off one of Niagara's oldest wineries on the shores of Lake Ontario. You will learn about wine production from grape to bottle, and then enjoy wine tasting. As the tour comes to an end, you'll begin your return trip to Toronto Chelsea Hotel at 5:30pm.
Your package includes transportation, entry fees, parking, plane tour, behind the falls tour, Niagara Fury Interactive presentation, and a wine tasting. This tour is designed for those wishing to experience the awe-inspiring power and beauty of Niagara Falls, and the fresh air of beautiful Niagara and the surrounding region.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls By Airplane And Land Winter Tour With Wine Tasting From Toronto
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Driver/local guide
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fixed-wing air tour
- Maid of the Mist cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Niagara Falls By Airplane And Land Winter Tour With Wine Tasting From Toronto
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please book by 7pm the evening prior to departure
Minimum age is 21 years
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Gourmet Bike Tour in Niagara-on-the-Lake with Wine and Beer
- 6-Hour Niagara Falls Canadian Side Evening Illuminations Tour
- Niagara-on-the-Lake Wine Tour with Lunch
- Niagara on the Lake Sightseeing Wine Chocolate & Lavender Lunch Tour
- Niagara Falls Canadian Adventure Tour
- Wine Tasting and Pairing Afternoon Tour
- Niagara Craft Brewery Tour