Niagara Falls Day And Evening Tour With Boat Cruise And Optional Fallsview Dinner
OverviewDiscover all that Niagara has to offer on a narrated sightseeing tour of Niagara Falls from Toronto. Leave Toronto aboard a climate-controlled mini coach bus. Your guide will provide informative commentary that includes the history of the area, the role of the Native population, and the geography that makes the Niagara peninsula so unique. On your 9-hour tour, you'll see the Falls in the day time and magically lit up at night. Ride on the Hornblower Boat Cruise to get closer to the falls (seasonal and replaced by Skylon tower in the winter months). Stop at a winery at Niagara-on-the-Lake and enjoy free time to explore the historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. You'll have photo opportunities at scenic stops on the Lake Ontario waterfront, Floral Clock, Whirlpool Spanish Aerocar, Table Rock, and Clifton Hill. After sunset, enjoy a light show with Niagara Falls illuminated at night. Enjoy Fire works seasonally every Wednesday, Friday and Sunday night.
- Skip the line
- Small group ensures personal service
- See the sights illuminated at night
Know More about this tour
Discover the breathtaking sights and sounds of the Niagara region on this small-group tour to Niagara Falls from Toronto in a Mercedes-Benz Sprinter or a Luxury Mini Coach. This highly rated 9-hour day trip will showcase all the points of interest on the Canadian side of Niagara Falls. 1.5 hours of scenic drive to the falls from Toronto.
Start your tour through the orchard-laden countryside of the Niagara Peninsula. Drive past the historic community of Niagara-on-the-Lake. British Prime Minister Sir Winston Churchill described this route as "the prettiest Sunday afternoon drive in the world.
Visit Canadas Award Winning wineries for our complementary wine tasting of the ever famous Ice Wine and two other wines (or grape juice tasting).
Head out to the famous and beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake one of the prettiest town in Canada. You will have free time to explore the quaint boutique shops and wineries. Youll have the perfect photo-op at the Floral Clock and at the worlds smallest chapel
Stop at the Whirlpool Rapids - North Americas largest series of standing waves. Witness the Rapids from the edge of the cliff. If a birds eye view is what youre after, consider adding the helicopter ride for an additional cost (tickets sold at discount).
Feel the power of the Falls from Table Rock and feel like you are right on the top of the Falls at the waters edge. Walk along the Table Rock and feel thundering natural phenomena. Experience all three famous waterfalls is from the famous Hornblower Niagara Cruise (formerly known as the Maid of the Mist). Get up close and personal with the magic of the mighty Niagara Falls Illuminated in rainbow colorsa memory that will last a lifetime.
Enjoy a delicious buffetdinner at the Penthouse Sheraton Fallsview Restaurant (with dinner upgrade) that offers not only a delicious variety of meals but also the best view of the Horseshoe Falls. After dinner, you'll have free time to explore your own at Niagara Falls, Clifton Hill by the Falls, other attractions, souvenir shops and restaurants.
The day tour ends with the popular Niagara Falls Fireworks and return trip to Toronto and a hotel drop-off.
Starting June 12th, enjoy fireworks displays over Niagara Falls five nights a week (every Monday to Friday) ending on September 4th.
Holiday shows include Victoria Day (May 22nd), Memorial Day (May 29th), Canada Day (July 1st & July 2nd), Independence Day (July 4th), Civic Holiday (August 7th), and Labour Day (September 4th).
All performances begin at 10 p.m. and are subject to change. As always, fireworks performances are weather permitting and may be cancelled due to poor weather conditions like high winds or rain.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls Day And Evening Tour With Boat Cruise And Optional Fallsview Dinner
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Hornblower Boat Cruise
- Scenic stops: Floral Clock, Whirlpool Spanish Aerocar, Clifton Hill, and Table Rock, Canadian Horseshoe Falls
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned mini coach or minivan
- Complimentary bottle of water
- Best view of the Falls - we'll have access to park our bus very close to the Falls
Exclusions for Niagara Falls Day And Evening Tour With Boat Cruise And Optional Fallsview Dinner
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Fallsview Buffet Dinner at Sheraton Hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Skylon Tower will be replaced with the Boat Cruise in winter months from December 1st to March 31st (off season for cruises)
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Niagara Falls, Ontario to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission
- Niagara Beach Horseback Ride
- Konzelmann Estate Winery: Junk Food Wine Pairing
- Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
- Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides