OverviewEnjoy a day trip from Toronto to Niagara Falls including personalized pickup and drop-off from your hotel. Stops include Niagara-on-the-Lake, Floral Clock, Smallest Chapel in the World, the hydro-power stations and a winery for wine tastings. Enjoy three hours free time in Niagara Falls. Tours are conducted by licensed Niagara Parks Commission Tour Guides and full commentary is given throughout the day. Return to Toronto around 6pm. Modern mini-coaches feature heating and air conditioning.
Know More about this tour
Your day tour starts in the morning with a pick up close to Toronto's Union Station at 8:10am. As most of our passengers are at one pick up location, we don't spend extra time doing pickups in the morning unlike most other tour companies. Travel in our modern climate controlled mini-coach to the historical town of Niagara-on-the-Lake, where you will have 60 minutes to explore.
Check out the picturesque river mouth, and take a walk down the main street, which has many boutique shops, cafes, and bakeries for your enjoyment (own expense). Then continue your tour with a scenic drive along the Niagara Parkway, which was once described by Winston Churchill as the prettiest Sunday drive in the world.
Stop at the Living Water Wayside Chapel, known as the 'Smallest Chapel in the World,' before visiting an estate winery for a provided tasting of three wines including Niagara's famous ice wine, a dessert wine not to be missed. The Floral Clock is next; with up to 15,000 flowers in the display, it is one of the largest flower clocks in the entire world and one of the most photographed attractions in the Niagara region. Around the corner from the Floral Clock are three hydro-power stations on the Niagara River. Your guide will tell you all about hydro-power as you stop for photo ops of these engineering marvels.
The last stop on your tour is the main attraction, Niagara Falls. You have three hours of free time to explore the sights and sounds of this world-famous natural attraction. Participate in various activities, if you wish, such as the Journey Behind the Falls, the Skylon Tower, or a discounted helicopter flight over the falls (all at own expense). You can also upgrade your tour when booking to include a Hornblower Niagara Cruise.
Purchase lunch at Niagara Falls from one of the many restaurants or fast-food eateries at the edge of the waterfall, and take a walk through the parks to enjoy this natural wonder. After your day of sightseeing, you'll be taken back to Toronto and dropped off around 6pm.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto
- Bottled water
- Live commentary on board
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Wine tasting
Exclusions for Niagara Falls Day Tour From Toronto
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.