Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour From Brampton HotelsWrite a Review
Enjoy a full-day bus trip from any Brampton, Ontario to Niagara Falls, including pickup and drop-off from any hotel in the Brampton. Stop at seasonal points of interest along the way âÂÂ like the famous Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara River, theÂ Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Stations (if time permits), plus Niagara-on-the-Lake and a local winery for wine tastings (year round). The return trip to BramptonÂ is around 7:00pm.
Know More about this tourPick up from any Brampton Area hotel is between 7:20am and 7:40am, depending on the hotel. A courtesy vehicle will pick you up and take you to Toronto to board the tour bus. The modern tour bus features air-conditioning or heating (depending on the season) and free Wi-Fi.
On the trip to Niagara Falls, a certified tour guide will point out various points of interest. Popular stops include the Floral Clock (seasonal), the Niagara River and Whirlpool, Queenston Heights (time permitting), and the Whirlpool Aero Car (admission not included). The Floral Clock is one of the largest flower clocks in the world, displaying up to 15,000 flowers. While driving, enjoy informative and entertaining commentary and stop periodically for photo opportunities.
Upon reaching Niagara Falls, enjoy 2.5 to 3.5 hours of free time to look around and explore. Visit haunted houses, wax museums, the Niagara SkyWheel, or even win big at one of Niagara's casinos. At an extra cost, take in an all-you-can-eat buffet lunch at the Sheraton Hotel or climb aboard the Hornblower Niagara Cruise (also seasonal).
This tour also includes a 45-minute stop in the beautiful town of Niagara-on-the-Lake. Explore this historic town and take a walk down main street. Afterwards, visit a famous Niagara winery for a complimentary wine tasting.
After a long and enjoyable day of sightseeing, travel back to Brampton around 7:00pm (or a downtown Toronto attraction) with a local hotel drop-off.
Additional options that are available on the tour include:
- Journey Behind the Falls (available year round, prices are seasonal)
- Skylon Tower
- Buffet lunch (available year round, prices are seasonal)
Inclusions for Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour From Brampton Hotels
- Pickup from hotel lobby
- Drop-off at Brampton hotel or a downtown Toronto attraction after the tour
- Free Wi-Fi on bus
- Complimentary wine tasting
- Exclusive coupons on airport transfers and Toronto attractions
Exclusions for Niagara Falls Full-Day Tour From Brampton Hotels
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hornblower Niagara Cruise [seasonal] or Journey Behind the Falls
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is available every day of the year, including holidays
Space is guaranteed for Viator customers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.