Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
OverviewMarvel at Niagara Falls from above on an exciting 10-minute helicopter ride! As you fly a scenic route along the Niagara River, see all of the areas spectacular natural attractions, from Whirlpool Rapids to the three waterfalls that make up Niagara Falls American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls and Horseshoe Falls. Youll also zoom past sites like Skylon Tower and Rainbow Bridge. Individual headsets provide interesting and informative commentary about the falls as you fly.
Know More about this tourYour helicopter experience begins at the Niagara Falls heliport across the street from the Whirlpool Rapids. Check in, meet your pilot and board your 7-passenger Airbus H130 helicopter, which features large windows perfect for snapping photos of the aerial views.
Then strap in and take off! Under the command of your experienced pilot, your helicopter will take you on a smooth route above all of Niagaras natural and manmade attractions. Throughout the tour, listen to taped commentary about the sights through your headset.
As you follow the Niagara River, look down on the Sir Adam Beck generating plant, the Whirlpool Rapids, the aero car that crosses the gorge, Rainbow Bridge and Queen Victoria Park. Soar past Skylon Tower, and stare in wonder as the American Falls and smaller Bridal Veil Falls come into view.
Switching directions, follow the curve of the Canadian-side Horseshoe Falls, watching for rainbows that often appear in the water. Then head back to the heliport, where your adventure ends.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
- 10 minutes in flight 12 minutes including loading and photos (Approx.)
- Taped commentary via headset
Exclusions for Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
All passenger weights MUST be provided at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.