Niagara Falls Horseback Riding
OverviewExplore the great outdoors near Niagara Falls on a horseback ride to the shores of Lake Erie! Gorgeous countryside, gentle horses and experienced guides make this the perfect way to experience the peaceful beauty of Ontario. Designed for beginners and experienced riders alike, this trail ride can be enjoyed by everyone!
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Led by a local guide
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourUpon arrival at the ranch, meet an expert guide, who will select the perfect horse and provide riding instructions before beginning.
After saddling up, head out onthe Trans Canada Trail, the worlds longest network of recreational trails. This path is ideal for horseback riding, as the firm terrain holds up in all conditions. Wind through hickory and oak trees, with scenic vistas of conservation lands. Walk and trot at a gait thats comfortable even for beginners and ask the guide for any assistance if it's needed along the way. Upon reaching the shores of Lake Erie, continue along the beach. The horse might step into the shallow waters of the lake.
After the ride, return to the stables.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls Horseback Riding
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Use of helmet
Exclusions for Niagara Falls Horseback Riding
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Minimum age is 8 years old
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, there will be the option of an alternative date or a full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Bird Kingdom All Day Admission Ticket
- Canadian Side Sightseeing Tour of Niagara Falls
- Private Tour: Niagara Falls Customizable Experience
- Self-Guided Bike Tour of Niagara-on-the-Lake Wineries
- Private Departure Transfer: Niagara Falls, Ontario to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Skylon Tower Observation Deck Admission