Depart the city at 1:30 pm with hotel pick up prior on this unique afternoon tour guiding you into the evening. The tour will start off as we head into the Niagara Region to a brief stop in Niagara-on-the-Lake. As we head towards Niagara Falls the group will stop at a local winery to savor some of Ontarios best wines.
Upon arrival into the falls, your guide will escort you to the Hornblower Niagara Cruise to experience the thunderous waters plummeting into the basin. Get up close and experience the mist deriving from the millions of gallons of fresh water coming from the upper great lakes, into the river, over the falls before heading out to Lake Ontario.
Enjoy a relaxing dinner over-looking the falls before the grand finale.
· Complimentary pick up from most downtown Toronto hotels
· Driver/Tour Guide
· Free time for self-explorations
· Hornblower Niagara Cruise*
· Three Course dinner. (Vegetarian option available)
· Fireworks display+
Duration & Schedule:
· Approximately 8.5 hours
· Tour departs Toronto with hotel pick-ups prior
· Returns back to Toronto varies on Niagara Parks Fireworks Schedule
Type of Vehicle:
· 14 passenger Mercedes Sprinter
· Vehicle size and type may vary based on group size, season, weather conditions
+Fireworks schedule is determined by the Niagara parks commission and can be postponed or cancelled at any time without notice. No financial compensation will be rewarded due to the cancellation of fireworks.