Niagara Falls USA Underground Railroad Heritage Re-enactment Tour With Shopping
OverviewVenture back into the 19th century, moving about and within original structures built by Early American Craftsman. We take you back to an era where protest, abolition and visionaries were the order of the day. Encounter historical figures like Sojourner Truth former slave, speaker, abolitionist, and womens rights activist, witness President Lincoln and Sojourner Truth as they re-enactment their review of the Emancipation Proclamation. Drive-By the 1830Quaker meeting housethe Society of Friends and their influence and connection with Western New Yorks Anti-Slavery & Underground Railroad Movements. Drive-by the summer home 13th American President Millard Fillmore who allowed passage of The Fugitive Slave Law. Hop-off the van for a unique opportunityto shop a Viddlers 5 & 10 - the largest 5&10 in North America or, the opportunity to shop at the Made in America Store.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tour
This 5-hour tour begins with central pickups in both Niagara Falls and Buffalo NY. Your guide/driver in period-specific attire will pick-you up in a 15-passenger van. We will then make our way to historic East Aurora (30-minute drive). Winding throughthe village of Orchard Park and the hamlet of West Falls. Adrive-by of the Quaker Meeting house (1824) en-route to the Griffin Mills church (1830) - the site of your 30-45 minute re-enactment (living history theatre). You will then board the van en-route to a drive-by of theMillard Fillmore Home.The tour will conclude with a drop-off in the village of East Aurora for a 1-hourshopping opportunity at Vidlers 5&10 (five floors of shopping) and/or the Made in America Store. Lunch is on your own or a box lunch can be ordered by your guide at pick-up (at your own expense). The tour concludes with drop-off back in Buffalo and Niagara Falls NY.
Inclusions for Niagara Falls USA Underground Railroad Heritage Re-enactment Tour With Shopping
- Guided Underground Railroad Heritage Tour
- Guide in Period Dress
- Re-enactment Cast & Vignette
- 14-Passenger Van
- All Admissions
- Central Pick-Up
- Specialty Store Shopping Opportunities
Exclusions for Niagara Falls USA Underground Railroad Heritage Re-enactment Tour With Shopping
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please be prepared for a central pickup approximately 15 minutes prior to the tours departure time
Not wheelchair accessible
A small amount of walking is involved
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements 48-hours prior to tour. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Classic All Canadian Tour From Niagara Falls New York
- Private Departure Transfer: Niagara Falls, New York to Buffalo Niagara International Airport
- Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
- Niagara Falls USA and Underground Railroad Heritage Tour
- Half-Day Niagara Falls New York Trip with Cave of the Winds
- Niagara Falls USA Sightseeing Tour & Old Fort Niagara
- Niagara Falls 1 Day Tour from New York City
- Guided Kayaking Tour on Niagara River from the US Side