OverviewEmbrace your inner foodie on this 3-hour culinary walking tour of beautiful Niagara-on-the-Lake. Your knowledgeable guide will introduce you to locals and teach you about the history of this scenic town, where the Niagara River blends into Lake Ontario. Taste your way through the best dishes in town and walk them off exploring the nooks and crannies of this historic hamlet. Tours are limited to 12 people to ensure a quality experience.
Know More about this tourMake your way to the meeting point to begin your guided, 3-hour food tour in scenic Niagara-on-the-Lake, where the Niagara River meets Lake Ontario. Prepare your taste buds for a tantalizing experience of new world cuisine paired with old world charm. The walking tour is a roughly 2-to-2.5-mile ( 3-to-4-km) loop.
Savor the best dishes of this culinary destination on a walk through the picturesque streets of Old Town. Listen as your guide fills you in on the rich history of the area and connects it to modern-day Niagara. Sample authentic Niagara fare at favorite local restaurants where you’ll have opportunities to meet chefs and owners. Duck into intimate restaurants and try some of the favorite local fare, such as handmade spanakopita, artisanal prosciutto, grilled nan with roasted vegetables and goat cheese or homemade apple pie. Niagara chefs tend toward local, seasonal ingredients so the tastings change by the season.
Listen as your guide explains the history behind the restaurants, farm-to-table cuisine and the latest wine trends of the region. By the end of your tour, you’ll have a comprehensive overview of the region and be comfortably full. The tour finishes up a block or so from where it starts, so you’ll be familiar with the area as you head off on your own.
Please note: Tour is available Friday through Sunday. Vegetarian option is available upon request.
Inclusions for Niagara-on-the-Lake Ultimate Foodie Tour
- Local guide
- All tastings
Exclusions for Niagara-on-the-Lake Ultimate Foodie Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drink, unless specified
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.