Nice City Tour By Rickshaw
OverviewDo you want to discover or rediscover the city differently? A tour in a city cruiser rickshaw is a great way to visit the capital of the French Riviera. With its high mobility, it allows you to go quickly to the major attractions, while staying in contact with the atmosphere of the city streets. Designed for the urban area, the cruisers take you to your destination without emitting any pollution. The best way to stroll through this amazing city in a fun, trendy and green way.Choose between a 1-hour, a 30-minute tour, or a 90-minute tour ; and discover all of Nice's highlights. All of the drivers speak English fluently. They will drive you through the town to discover this amazing city, and explain everything you need to know: the history, the places to go, the restaurants and bars to visit, and the things to see.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Ideal choice for families
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourChoose a 30-minute, 1-hour, or 1.5-hour city tour, and hop into your rickshaw in central Nice or at your centrally located Nice hotel. Then, relax in comfort as your guide whisks you to the citys popular landmarks.
On the 30-minute tour, spin through pretty town squares including Massna Square and Saleya Square to La Promenade des Anglais, delve into the historic Old Town, and discover top sites of interest such as the courthouse, 17th-century Nice Cathedral, the Opra de Nice, and the Prefecture Palace.
Upgrade to the 1-hour tour to explore a little further afield. Cover all the sites included in the 30-minute tour, plus attractions including the docks, the modern art museum, the Monument aux Morts memorial, and the historic neighborhoods around the port. Admire fine city and sea views from the top of Castle Hill, and learn of Nices colorful past at the historic Garibaldi Square.
Alternatively, book the 1.5-hour tour to cover all this before spinning onward to the 19th-century St. Nicolas Russian Orthodox Cathedral located outside the city center and widely considered among Nices top attractions.
After 30 minutes, 1-hour, or 1.5-hours (depending on option chosen), return in comfort to downtown Nice or your hotel to conclude your tour.
Inclusions for Nice City Tour By Rickshaw
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by rickshaw
Exclusions for Nice City Tour By Rickshaw
- Food and drinks
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Trip: Provence Countryside by Minivan from Nice
- Essential Nice Guided Bike Tour
- Small-Group Half-Day Trip to Nice from Villefranche-sur-Mer
- Bike tour of Nice and Villefranche sur Mer with Optional Visit of St Jean Cap Ferrat from Nice
- Small-Group Evening Tour and Dinner in Monte Carlo from Nice
- Ile Sainte-Marguerite Independent Day Trip from Nice by Ferry