Explore top Nice attractions and take pictures you can’t wait to share on a fun 1-hour or 2-hour Segway tour. Cruise through historic Old Town, admire the seafront Promenade des Anglais, explore the colorful Cours Saleya flower market, enjoy panoramic views from Castle Hill, and visit several other don’t-miss sights in this beautiful city on the French Riviera (Côte d’Azur). This intimate, leisurely Segway tour led by an expert guide is a more novel way to experience Nice than a walking or bus tour.
This small-group tour is limited to eight people for a more personalized experience.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBegin your Segway tour in central Nice near the Promenade des Anglais, a bustling and lovely walkway along the Mediterranean Sea. During a 15-minute training session with your guide, strap on your helmet and learn the basics of riding your personal transporter. Then, it’s time to set off on your exploration of one of France’s most beautiful cities.
Your guide will share tidbits about Nice’s history and suggest things to see and do later as you glide past shops, museums and restaurants on your way to the Cours Saleya, an open-air marketplace with fragrant flowers and fresh local foods. Then, visit Place Rosetti, a lively square in Old Town with plenty of cafes and people-watching opportunities. Your guide will be happy to take photos of you on your Segway during your stops.
Continue past Place St-Francois – home to a daily fish market – to Place Massena, the main square of the city where you’ll admire palm trees and red Italian-style buildings. Visit Jardin Albert 1er, an expansive green space filled with palms and flowers, before returning to the Promenade des Anglais, where your tour concludes.
If you choose the 2-hour option, after Place St-Francois, you’ll instead see Place Garibaldi and its wealth of Baroque architecture before heading up Castle Hill for magnificent views of the city, the Alps and the Baie des Anges (Bay of Angels). Castle Hill is also where you can fully experience the thrill of riding a Segway by cruising at its maximum speed of 12 mph (20 kph)!
Take in more breathtaking views at the busy Port of Nice before heading back to the Promenade des Anglais, where you can capture majestic photos of the curving coastline before your scenic Segway tour rolls to a close.
Inclusions for Nice Segway Tour
- Segway tour
- Local guide
Exclusions for Nice Segway Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years old. Anyone under 16 must be accompanied by an adult.
Minimum weight is 100 lbs (45 kg); maximum weight is 260 lbs (118 kg)
Not suitable for pregnant women
Not recommended for people with inner ear problems
Flat shoes and casual clothes recommended
There are no bathroom facilities at the departure point
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.