OverviewThis tour will take you to Nichupte Lagoon and give you an insight at what hides behind the most luxurious hotels in Cancun. On this boat tour, you will be able to see beautiful mangrove birds and crocodiles and amaze yourself at the wonderful colors of the sunset in the lagoon. They are all part of a completely different and unique ecosystem in Cancun.
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourYour 2 hours tour begins with pickup from Cancun zone hotels. You will then arrive at the marina and board a boat to head to the Nichupte Lagoon. You will discover the wildlife that hides behind the most luxurious hotels. See some of the beautiful mangrove birds and crocodiles, which are part of a completely different ecosystem to which we know Cancun as.
Accompanied by your guide, admire the natural side of Nichupte Lagoon as you will be taken through the mangrove channels where you will observe the great flora and fauna, including sea birds, migratory birds and, if you are lucky, crocodiles.
Enjoy a snack during your boat trip, admire the best sunset in the Caribbean and be amazed at the warm colors reflecting on the lagoon. This is a unique opportunity to encounter the best nature and landscapes, so you can take memorable photos of your vacations.
After your tour, we will head back to the marina and you will be taken to your hotel in Cancun.
Inclusions for Nichupte Lagoon Wildlife Tour
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from Cancun Hotel Zone only
Exclusions for Nichupte Lagoon Wildlife Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside Cancun Hotel Zone only
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.