Night Adventure Tour - Granada
OverviewNight Adventure Tour of Granada is a non conventional walk/hike to the most espectacular places in the cityas hidden spots in Albayzin, Sacromonte legal an ilegal caves and tunnels built during moorish times. This experience will drive you to the secret Granada in a very dinamic and enterteined way.
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Excellent value for money
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Get inside tips from a local
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourWait a minute, are you sure? Already enshrined by CNN as one of the worlds 10 best nighttime adventures, Granada Night Adventure Tour (GNAT) is a walking tour that starts like any other tour in any other city, country or planet. You know culture, history and a lot of bla, bla, bla. But hold on, you are not ready for what comes when the sunlight of Granada is gone.
Worried about money? Take it easy, this route is the budget option, perfect for broke students or adventure-thirsty visitors.
Not only youll walk through the labyrinths of Albayzn and Sacromonte caves, but youll also experience what is to be lost in the middle of the Alhambra woods.When we say woods we dont mean your backyard but woods half the size of Central Park, with twenty dudes you dont know and with no other light but a flashlight in your skull.
Watch out, dont you ever rely on the guide wholl take you to hike, crawl and climb up through ancient drains, to the back of beyond, to the cemetery of the Alhambra, caves, ditches and who knows what else. Every night is a different route, every night is a new adventure.
TIME YOULL BE FREAKING OUT: 3 hours
STUFF YOU NEED: sport shoes, guts
SITES VISITED IN THE TOUR: Albayzn, Sacromonte, Dehesa del Generalife, Alhambra peri-urban woods, Silla del Moro
APPROXIMATE LENGTH: 6 km
Inclusions for Night Adventure Tour
Exclusions for Night Adventure Tour
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tour is in English. Other languages are available with previous confirmation only.
Minimum age is 18 years
Children must be accompanied by an adult
No flip flops.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Granada Day Trip from Seville
- Skip the Line: Alhambra Palace Tour with Generalife Gardens
- Albayzin and Sacromonte Guided Walking Tour in Granada
- Granada Walking Tour of the Albaicin and Sacromonte Neighborhoods
- Segway Tour Granada (1hr 15min)
- Premium Segway Tour Granada (2hr)
- Premium Electric Bike Tour of Granada (2hr)
- Electric Bike Tour of Granada (1hr)