Night Bike Tour Of London
OverviewLondon is a splendid city to see by bicycle at night. All the buildings and monuments are lit up against the backdrop of the dark sky. Traffic is quieter. Its a fantastic tour for taking photographs.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tour
You'll meet your guide at 3:30pm during the winter months or 7pm during spring and summer at Gabriel's Wharf on the South Bank of the Thames, near Waterloo station. Don your helmet, lights, and high-visibility jacket, and hop aboard your trusty steed, then follow your guide into a journey across London by night.
First, you'll pedal east to the iconic Tower Bridge, and into London's historic docklands, and the refurbished St. Katherine's Dock. Then it's time to head into the City of London: you'll pass the mighty dome of St. Paul's Cathedral, the pedestrian-only Millennium Bridge, and the vast Tate Modern art gallery.
Stop for a quick drink at the Founders Arms pub, right on the river, and marvel at the City of London's towering skyline reflected in the still waters of the Thames. This is also a great opportunity to capture photos.
Cruise along the river to the London Eye, then pedal across Westminster Bridge to Big Ben and the Houses of Parliament, all dressed up in lights for the evening. After the Houses of Parliament, see the imposing Gothic towers of Westminster Abbey, the venue for many a royal wedding over the years.
Leaving the river behind, cut into town. Admire the grand government buildings on Horse Guards Parade and the landmark Admiralty Arch, before cutting up to Trafalgar Square to see Nelson's Column, the fountains, and a piece of modern art. Finally, it's into Covent Garden, where you'll make your way past rickshaws and taxis as you absorb the evening's street theater.
From here, it's a quick 2.3-mile (3.7-kilometer) cycle back to Gabriel's Wharf, where you'll return your bikes and protective gear.
Inclusions for Night Bike Tour Of London
- Professional guide
- Bike tour
- Lights, helmet, and high-visibility jacket
Exclusions for Night Bike Tour Of London
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to depart. We accept bookings for single travelers, however if nobody else books on the same date, we may ask the single traveler to move to a different tour or day that is suitable
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Independent Layover Tour to Windsor from London Gatwick or Heathrow Airport
- Paranormal Activity Investigation Walking Tour in London
- Private Guided Tour of Residential London
- Small-Group Day Trip to Stonehenge, Bath and Windsor from London
- Arrival or Departure Private Transfer: London Heathrow Airport to Bath
- Private Tour: Stonehenge Tour from London in a Chauffeured Range Rover