Night Bike Tour Of Mexico CityWrite a Review
Let us show you the magic of dancing fountains and multicolored facades and monuments brought to life when the sun goes down.
Shine your lights around historic downtown palaces stone carved facades coming from Reforma Avenue escorted by a trained cycling team, which will help you to feel comfortable in the saddle pedaling in the largest dedicated bike lane in the city to start the journey right at the Central Alameda, the 1st urban park of America.
Know More about this tourAt dusk, you´ll pedal to an exciting adventure riding the city at night, safely lighting the road to the most iconic Mexico city's monuments and buildings around "centro historico". You will get a glimpse of the historical periods that represent the different architectural styles.
This great capital was called "The Palace's city" dues to its majestic buildings which are illuminated at night giving it back their splendor, from the Aztec time to the magnificent colonial kingdom and Beaux-Arts period inspired public offices now turned into museums like Palacio Postal, Bellas Artes and the MUNAL which will make you wonder the beautiful hand crafted facades rich in detailed ornamentation.
Reforma avenue with its iconic circles will give us wow shots to remember the great times riding a bicycle enjoying the rising Mexican skyline; the newest Latin American skyscrapers bright at the horizon, giving the avenue an elegance proper to his fame.
Inclusions for Night Bike Tour Of Mexico City
- City lights Bike tour
- Dedicated Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Use of lights
- Small-group tour
- Bottled water
- Healthy snack
Exclusions for Night Bike Tour Of Mexico City
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
Biclatur La Candilera
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.