Night Frogs Tour At Kubah National Park - Kuching
OverviewJoin this 4 hour wildlife discover tour at Kubah National Park, and get up close and personal with wide range of Bornean frogs in this fascinating night walk in the tropical rainforest. Starting at 6pm in the evening, this tour only requires moderate level of fitness, and is inclusive of entrance fee, hotel transfer and a local English speaking guide.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Exclusive after-hours access
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourFrogs come out at night when it is cooler. We get up close and personal with them in this fascinating night walk in the tropical rainforest. Search for Bornean frogs that comes in all colors and sizes, well over 60 spices of them in Kubah National Park.
Kubah National Park has some of the most impressive rainforest in Sarawak, with clear waterfalls and humid jungles, just what frogs love. A natural frog pond and the jungle streams are great place to hunt for frogs. One of the smallest frog in the world is also here so you will need sharp eyes to catch them.
We venture out into the night jungle to experience the darkness and the sound of the rainforest and explore its unique creatures at night. Other potential sighting includes spot freshwater crabs, shrimps and forest catfishes, as well as abundance of pitches plant.
Inclusions for Night Frogs Tour At Kubah National Park
- National Park fee
- Walking night tour with professional English speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Night Frogs Tour At Kubah National Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoe and clothes
A minimum of 2people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- A Bite of Borneo Hiking and Biking Small Group Tour Including Eight Food Stops
- Half-Day Sarawak Bidayuh Longhouse Experience from Kuching City
- Exotic Borneo Jungle Biking Adventure from Kuching
- 3-in-1 Ultimate Borneo Expedition Adventure
- Bako National Park from Kuching City
- Semenggok Orangutan Rehabilitation Centre Tour from Kuching