Night Game Drive And Bush Dinner Victoria Falls
OverviewGo on a safari at night by spotlight through a private game reserve near the Victoria Falls National Park in Zimbabwe. Encounter abundant nocturnal wildlife in a very different world. Relax around an open campfire enjoying a lovely bush dinner, as you listen to the nocturnal sounds of the bush.
- See nocturnal African animals at a private game reserve near Victoria Falls
- Watch the bush come to life at night with abundant animals
- Chance to spot large predators including Lion, Leopard and Hyena on the hunt
- Enjoy a bush dinner around a campfire with wine, cold beer and light refreshments
Know More about this tour
Game viewing at night by spotlight offers a whole new experience in Victoria Falls that most tourists don’t get to see.Your journey begins with being picked up from your hotel around 4pm. You’ll be taken to a private reserve, 12 kilometres from the town centre, where you will enjoy an afternoon game drive until sunset.
Meander in an open, well-kitted 4×4 through a changing landscape of scenic basalt plains, to the Kalahari sands and teak forests of the Nakavango Private Game Reserve. Your experienced and knowledgeable guide will share fascinating facts about the African bush, along with their experiences of living here.
At sunset, you will stopover at a splendid vantage point to enjoy some drinks and snacks, stretch your legs and chat about the afternoon’s adventures with fellow travellers. At dusk, the spotlight comes out to give you the opportunity of seeing what happens at night in the African bush. Guides are trained to use the spotlight in a responsible manner, with the goal of minimising disturbance to game during the safari.
The guided safari will take you through the natural African bush where you might spot species such as Lion, Rhino, Elephant, Buffalo, Leopard, Jackal, Hyena, Civets, Servals, Genets, Night Apes, Honey Badgers and more. This is the time to observe active predators and their constantly alert prey. If you are very lucky you might spot a lion on the prowl under the cover of darkness.This adventure will heighten your senses, and have your pulse racing. You will feel as if you have truly left the familiar behind.
After approximately 1 ½ hours, depending on the time of year, your guide will bring you back to a traditional open-air enclosure for a lovely dinner under the stars. The 3 course BBQ meal is complemented by wine, cold beer and light refreshments. Savour the atmosphere as you listen to wildlife calls and see the animals come to drink at the waterhole nearby.
It’s one of the finest experiences, sitting outside under the star-studded African night sky, relaxing around an open fire, a delicious meal, a couple of drinks and good company. Stay as long as you like enjoying the campfire, drinks and conversation. Your driver will drop you back to your hotel once you’re ready.
Inclusions for Night Game Drive And Bush Dinner Victoria Falls
- Transport to and from your hotel within Victoria Falls town
- Experienced and qualified guide
- A three course meal is served in the evening, with wine, cold beer and light refreshments.
- Victoria Falls Night Game Drive
- All guides are first aid qualified. All Trip Leaders carry a rifle, a communication radio and a first aid kit.
- Insect repellent
Exclusions for Night Game Drive And Bush Dinner Victoria Falls
- Gratuities (optional)
- The listed price does not include a $10 park fee, payable at the time of tour check-in. This goes directly to the National Parks.
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 4-Day Victoria Falls and Chobe National Park Adventure
- Chobe National Park Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- CHOBE NATIONAL PARK EXTENSION & VICTORIA FALLS
- Couples 10-Day NON-SHARED Private Vic Falls and Chobe Safari with Scenic Flights
- Around Zimbabwe 12 Days Mobile Safaris
- Whitewater Rafting on the Zambezi River from Victoria Falls
- Chobe Extended Day Trip from Victoria Falls
- Victoria Falls Half Day Fishing