OverviewThis is an unique urban park, composed of two kilometers of walking trails located in the heart of La Fortuna town. This beautiful oasis is home to much wildlife at night you will be able to see different kinds of frogs, spiders, bats, snakes among other rain forest creatures. A really flat andÂ
friendly walking path (1 mile), not common in the hilly terrain of the Arenal area. The tour starts at 7 PM, youÂ will walk around the trails with flash lights seeingÂ all night creatures of the rain forest.
- Family friendly
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tour
At the beginning of the tour, the guide will give you an explanation of the tour and will give you a flashlight. You will then start hiking on the trail exploring the forest when is more active, at night. Amazing creatures go out; you will look for different frog species, bats, insects, fire flies and much more.
This is a really flat and friendly walking path of about 1 mile.
Inclusions for Night Hike In La Fortuna
- Admission ticket
- Professional guide
- Local guide
Exclusions for Night Hike In La Fortuna
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.