Night In Rome On A Vespa
OverviewDo you want to discover all the beauties of Rome in saving time and in complete autonomy?Drive a New Vespa 125cc, and discover Rome when the lights, illuminated all the city and the monuments around. See the best places of Rome and discover the mystery and the curiosity with the official guide(included in the price)
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourPick up your Vespa 125cc scooter near the Termini train station in central Rome for your 12-hour rental. Enjoy the autonomy to create your own itinerary and make your own transportation.
Zip through the city to see the sights illuminated at night, including theColosseum, the famous Piazza del Popolo, Campo de Fiori, Piazza Navona and the romantic Gianicolo Hill, a place where it's possible to see all the city. Use the official guide to Rome (included in the price) to make sure you don't miss anything.
Also included in the price, two helmets, safety locks, Official Guide (Optional), anti-theft, windshield, top case and a 'Rome Eat 'n' Run' picnic, which includes a sandwich, drink, chips and a souvenir for you.
Inclusions for Night In Rome On A Vespa
- Two helmets
- Official Guide of Rome(Optional)
- Portable Wi-fi Hotspot (5) (Optional)
- Safety locks
- Top case
- "Rome Eat 'n' Run" which includes sandwich, drink, chips and a souvenir for you.
Exclusions for Night In Rome On A Vespa
- The listed price does not include fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-in.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
A deposit of 200,00 is required for this activity (Credit Card or Cash) (Credit Card Mandatory)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- 3-Day Italy Trip: Naples, Pompeii and Amalfi
- Small-Group Cooking Lesson in Roman Countryside
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Civitavecchia Cruise Port to Rome Fiumicino Airport
- Florence Day Trip from Rome by High-Speed Train
- Civitavecchia Private Transfer: Rome Fiumicino Airport to Civitavecchia Cruise Port
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Vespa 125cc Rental Rome