Night Markets In Yangon
OverviewJoin this 3-hours night market tours to experience Yangon as the sun sets, and lose yourself in the bustling streets as the city comes alive. Local vendors pop up along every street selling snack, fruit, and all kinds of second hand trinkets and items. The noise levels rise, and the drink begins to flow as the locals make their way out onto the street.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Dinner included
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour
The tour: Markets of The Night
Yangon takes on a different vibe and feel as the sunsets and the bustling streets come alive with local vendors setting up shop for the evening trade. Your guide will meet you at your hotel at 5pm and take you to a central point to begin your night time walking exploration through downtown Yangon.
Your senses will become heightened when noise levels rise as locals make their way onto the streets, smells of street food tingle your nose and the ambience of a different environment envelopes you. Along the way you will stop at two selected street stalls to try a local snack and sip on a local Myanmar beer at a beer station whilst you take in all that is going on around all the time with your friendly informative guide highlighting and describing the scene. Stops for shopping and browsing the second-hand stalls are made as you head west along the lesser known side streets before arriving in Chinatown. Here everything reaches a new level as you settle in for a set dinner and a Myanmar beer/ soft drink with the locals.
Inclusions for Night Markets In Yangon
- Private walking tour
- English speaking tour guide
- Meals & refreshments as stated in your itinerary
- Bottle of water per person
- Government tax
- Return transfer to your hotel
Exclusions for Night Markets In Yangon
- Other drinks & refreshments not stated
- Personal expenditure
- Travel insurance
- Zone fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
If you cancel at least 7 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel between 3 and 6 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is a 50 % cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 2 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 % cancellation fee.
Know Before You Go
The itinerary may be changed due to weather, un-foreseen building closures, tidal and other operating conditions
Special request (diet or vegetarian ) should be sent prior to your departure date
Print your voucher: find the voucher in your travel confirmation e-mail and show this voucher to your guide at tour commencement.
Please be on time for the pick-up at your hotel.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Yangon Departure Transfer: Hotel to Airport
- Private: Legendary Golden Rock Pagoda Trip from Yangon
- Half-Day Amazing Yangon Tour Including Circular Train Ride
- Half-Day Traditional Market Tour by Yangon Circular Train
- Private Thanlyin Cultural Day Tour from Yangon
- 3-Day Yangon Tour Includes Airport Pickup
- Half-Day Private City Tour of Yangon
- Private Half-Day Tour: Evening Charms of Yangon