Sample satays with ketupat (rice cakes) in the only Satay Street in Singapore at Lau Pa Sat Festival Village, discover exotic plants in the FlowerDome from the 5 continents and walk in the Cloud Forest and marvel at the 35-metre tall indoor waterfall at the Gardens by the Bay, and End the evening with a birds-eye view of the city from the top of Marina Bay Sand’s Skypark!
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourSpend your time at several nighttime attractions in Marina Bay. Starting with hotel pickup in Singapore, your guide accompanies you to Gardens by the Bay for a leisurely stroll through the Flower Dome, which replicates the climate of Mediterranean regions like South Africa, California, and parts of Spain and Italy. Immerse in a world of perpetual spring amid myriad plants and flowers surrounding a 115-foot (35-meter) waterfall.
Next up is the Cloud Forest, a mysterious world veiled in mist. Take in the mountain views surrounded by diverse vegetation and hidden floral gems. You'll learn about rare plants and their fast-disappearing environment. Take the elevator to the mountaintop to discover the unique biodiversity and geology of cloud forests, then stroll along a walkway in the clouds for an aerial view of the canopy and mountainside below.
See an exhilarating display of light and sound at the Supertree Grove, then proceed to the Lau Pa Sat Festival Market, located in Singapore’s CBD. Originally built as a wet market in the 19th century, Lau Pa Sat has been converted into a hawker center where both local and Asian foods are sold. At night, a satay street is rapidly set up in the outdoor area of the food market; you're treated to a satay sampling of grilled meat with peanut sauce and ketupat (rice cakes).
Your final stop is the SkyPark Observation Deck, perched 656 feet (200 meters) in the air. This gravity-defying platform is one of the largest in the world, big enough to park several jumbo jets. Enjoy the panoramic vista of Marina Bay and the cityscape before return hotel transport.
Please note: Itinerary is subject to change.
Inclusions for Night Out On Marina Bay In Singapore
- Admission to Flower Dome, Cloud Forest and SkyPark
- Local guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Night Out On Marina Bay In Singapore
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund.
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Itinerary is subject to change
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.