Night Scuba Dive In St ThomasWrite a Review
OverviewOn theÂ daily night scuba dive, you'll beÂ picked up from your resort or cruise port and be taken to the dive boat, the "Caribbean Dream." Here, you will be briefed onÂ the dive site, picked for the best scuba diving based on weather and currents. The trip is 2 hours long and filled with a tour of the underwater world of coral and sea life when it's at its best! Â Free wifi, towels, fresh homemade snacks, local fruit and bottled water are included. After the tour, you can be dropped off in town for shopping, lunch or to the beach so that you can spend the rest of the day relaxing on the white sand beaches.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Family friendly
- Snacks and Beverages included
- Instant Confirmation
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tour
Enjoy complimentary hotel and cruise port transportation from any island resort, vacation rental or cruise port. Before taking the plunge into the dark underwater world of St Thomas, a PADI dive pro will give everyone a short safety briefing as well as what can be expected on the dive. Then, you’ll be ready for your first of two 40-minute scuba dives.
After exploring the USVI reef system, you’ll head back toward dry land where the air conditioned van will bring you back to the port or hotel, or if you prefer, to the popular shopping district to grab souvenirs. You may also go to the beach for drinks if this is more your style. It is 100% up to you and the guides will be there to make sure you have the best time possible while visiting the island.
Inclusions for Night Scuba Dive In St Thomas
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
- Professional guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Night Scuba Dive In St Thomas
- Gratuities (recommended)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Evidence of dive certification is required from all divers wishing to participate in a certified dive
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.