Night Time Mystery Walking Tour Of Prague's Castle District
OverviewTake a 2-hour mystery night walking tour of Prague's Castle District (Hradcany) and discover Prague's charming dark side. Listen to tales about churches, alchemy, magic and the devil from your elegant and mysterious storyteller guide.
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
Know More about this tourMeet your guide at the Lesser Town Squareand start your mystery walking tour from there. Walk through cobblestone streets and alleys of the castle district Hradany and see Prague's dark side. Visit renaissance places and listen to your guide telling you tales about alchemists and magicians of the time involved in the black arts.
This 2-hour mystery night time tour is great for those who love mysterious stories and historical chronicles but also for people who enjoy walking along streets of the old Prague where masters of alchemy and astronomy once walked on.
Experience Prague in a way you will never forget and see the less traveled paths and streets of Prague's Castle District.
Inclusions for Night Time Mystery Walking Tour Of Prague's Castle District
- Professional artist and historian guide
- This tour is informative and educational
- Prague Castle Courtyards
- The emperor Rudolph II and the most famous alchemists and magicians of the time
- Stunning dark atmosphere of Pragues Castle district
Exclusions for Night Time Mystery Walking Tour Of Prague's Castle District
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Interiors buildings (over closing time)
- Actors to try to scare you.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This tour is informative and educational - does not include interiors nor actors to try to scare you.
We do not recommend this tour to children- Min age 12 years old.
A moderate amount of walking is involve approx 2,5 km; comfortable shoes are recommended and umbrella in case of rain.
Tour runs with min. 2 people.
In group tours, the use of phones is prohibited in order to not distract the other participants and the storyteller performance
Taking photos during the tour is encouraged but any video/audio recording during the walking tour is prohibited
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.