OverviewThe Majestic golden glow of the Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosque shines brightly against the back lit night sky. As you stop by on your way to discover the delights of Brunei by night. Not just a sight seeing tour. Here you will get to experience dinner at a local restaurant, before heading off to see the sights. Last but certainly not least on this tour is the chance to stroll through one of South East Asia's famous night markets.
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Dinner included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourGet a taste of Bandar Seri Begawan after dark on an evening excursion through the city. Enjoy a Bruneian dinner at a local restaurant, see the city's iconic sights, and stroll through the exciting Gadong Night Market.
Begin your trip with convenient hotel pickup and head to an authentic Bruneian restaurant to relish a delicious dinner. Then make your way to the majestic Sultan Omar Ali Saifuddin Mosqueone of the most beautiful mosques in the Asia-Pacific region.
Next, drive past Istana Nurul Iman, the official residence of the Sultan of Brunei. Marvel at the architectural grandeur and be sure to take photos of this stunning residential palace. Then make a stop at the enormous Jame Asr Hassanil Bolkiah Mosque before continuing your tour in the lively Gadong Night Market. Take the opportunity to sample local delicacies and purchase mementos before returning to your hotel.
Inclusions for Night Tour In Brunei
- Bottled water and dinner
- Small-group tour
- Professional local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (city center hotels only)
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
Exclusions for Night Tour In Brunei
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Expenses of a personal nature (souvenirs)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 2 years old are complimentary
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A small amount of walking is involved
Mosque will be close on Thursday and Friday for Non-Muslim visit
No photographs allowed to be taken in the mosque and Brunei Museum
Women are required to wear a black cot (provided by mosque) before entering the Mosque
Shoes are to be taken off before entering the Mosque or Royal Regalia.
Tours are conducted in small groups
Prices not applicable for Cruise ship passengers
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.