Night Tour Of Jaipur City Monuments And Streets
OverviewJaipur is a beautiful city during the day, yet it is even more beautiful at night. The monuments, palaces and old streets can be experienced best at night time. Although the monuments are closed, you can still appreciate them from outside, get to know about the different small roads and enjoy the beautiful night views of the Jaipur city.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Exclusive to Viator
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Qualified and professional pilot
- Editor's Pick
- Special Offer
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your centrally located hotel in Jaipur at 10 PM and transferred to Amber Fort to enjoy the beautiful night view of the fort from the outside. Later on we will drive towards the Water Palace with beautiful view of the palace surrounded by water. Try to capture the wonderful moments with the camera.
After the palace we will drive towards the Palace of Winds to experience the beautiful night view of the architecture and then proceed to the area of old Streets of Jaipur including Jewellery Street, Small Cross Road, Big Cross Road along with some ancient buildings of Jaipur. By the end of the tour, we will drop you off at your hotel by 12:30 AM.
Inclusions for Night Tour Of Jaipur City Monuments And Streets
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Fuel surcharge
- Round-trip private transfer
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Night Tour Of Jaipur City Monuments And Streets
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for child aged 4 and under
A maximum of 7 people per booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day and Night Tour of Jaipur City Monuments Including Dinner with an Indian Family
- 3-Hour Morning Bike Tour of Jaipur
- Private Jaipur Day Trip from New Delhi with Lunch
- Private Tour: Complete Jaipur Sightseeing with Elephant ride and Monument Entrance Fees
- Private Day Tour of Jaipur Sightseeing
- Private Tour: Jaipur Sightseeing Including Jantar Mantar, Amber Fort and Elephant Ride