NIGHT TOUR On A Bamboo Bicycle - Plus Taste Local Snacks At Food Alley - Chengdu
OverviewFeel the vibe of this laid-back city at night time on a relaxing 3 hour bike tour! Hit the streets on a hand crafted bamboo bicycleto mix with the locals in the designated bike lanes and back streets of Chengdu. Take in the city lights as you cruise along the Jinjiang River, and weave your way to the city center for an opportunity to taste what the locals eat: authentic Sichuan snacks. View historical landmarks and attractions by night such as Wuhou Temple, Jinli Street, Tianfu Square, People's Park, Kuanzhai Alleys, and Wenshu Buddhist Temple.
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in central Chengdu and get fitted for the coolest ride in the city: a handmade bamboo bicycle.Set off on your night time adventure andcruise through the Tibetan Quarter of Chengdu. Head up to the Jinjiang River and follow it past riverside gardens, and enjoy the city lights reflecting off the water. Head west toward the quieter suburbs and tree lined streets that surround Huanhuaxi Park, as well as the famous Dufu's Cottage and Taoist Qingyang Palace.
Heading North, you will cruise down the artsy Qintai Rd, feel the vibe in the Kuanzhai Alley neighbourhood, and then pierce the heart of Chengdu as you ride beneath the nose of the cultural revolution-era statue of Chairman Mao in Tianfu Square. Next on the agenda is aculinarytour throughthe food alley at Zongfu Rd. Sampling local snacks is a must for everyone who wants to have the real deal Sichuan experience. There is something to taste for everyone (even for those who have a spice tolerance level of zero)!
After washing your snacks down with a sweet tea, youll resume your ride by passing Taikooli - Chengdus hippest outdoor plaza - on your way back to the Jinjiang River. Your evening tour will conclude with a relaxing cruise south down the wide bike lanes of Chengdus oldest thoroughfare, Renmin South Rd. Return to the original departure point (Gaoshengqiao Metro Station) by approx 9:00pm.
Inclusions for NIGHT TOUR On A Bamboo Bicycle - Plus Taste Local Snacks At Food Alley
- Private tour
- Local guide
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Snack foods at food alley
Exclusions for NIGHT TOUR On A Bamboo Bicycle - Plus Taste Local Snacks At Food Alley
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fee to attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- Rain gear (RMB 20/person, will be refunded if it is not used)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 11 years
Child rate applies only when sharing with 1 paying adult
All passenger heights MUST be advised at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions (check the forecast!), please dress appropriately
Please bring a small day pack to carry sunscreen, bottled water, rain shell, etc.
Please wear comfortable shoes for biking and walking
A maximum of 12 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Volunteer Day at Dujiangyan Panda Base
- Exclusive Panda & Kungfu Day Tour
- 2-Day Panda Base & Leshan Giant Buddha & Jiayang Train & Ancient Town
- 2-Day Private Tour Leshan Giant Buddha and Mount Emeishan
- Professional English Speaking Guide in Chengdu
- Private Day Tour to Leshan Giant Buddha & Huanglongxi Ancient Town
- Exclusive Private Southwestern tour -Panda, Hotpot, Giant Buddha, Learn cooking
- Find out the green tea secret