Nightlife Of São Paulo - Sao PauloWrite a Review
From USD 260
OverviewExperience the exciting nightlife of SÃ£o Paulo with an expert local guide who will reveal the best venues!
Sip a cocktail in the stylish Skye Bar or throw back a few beers with the locals at Bar Brahma, a classic nightclub.
Whether youâre taking in sweeping city views atop the Unique Hotel or listening to live music from a bar stool downtown, youâll get a taste of the nightlife so characteristic of SÃ£o Paulo. Your tour includes round-trip transport by private vehicle and a private guide who can help you with any language barriers as you order drinks and mingle with locals.
Know More about this tourSÃ£o Paulo is known for its thriving nightlife, including a vast number of restaurants, concert halls and theaters. On this popular, private night tour, your friendly guide will pick you up at your hotel and accompany you by private vehicle to several neighborhood bars and nightclubs. All you have to do is enjoy the drinks and soak up the atmosphere of each unique location! (Drinks at own expense.)
Get acquainted with Vila Madalena (affectionately called Vila MadÃ¡), a historically bohemian neighborhood known for its vivacious SÃ£o Paulo nightlife. Follow your guide down the pedestrian-friendly streets full of art galleries, cafÃ©s, restaurants and low-key bars that offer a great alternative to the high-end clubs located in many other areas of the city.
At Urbano, Posto 6, Farol Madalena or a dozen other classic pubs here, enjoy a draught beer or a capirinha â Brazilâs national drink made from fermented sugarcane juice. Chat with the local soccer fans with help from your guide or watch a football match on the TV screen.
Bar Brahma, a traditional bar established in the heart of SÃ£o Paulo in 1948, is known for its foamy Chopp beer and typical fare like feijoada â a national dish made from beans and meat. Youâll hear live Brazilian tunes, from traditional jazz bands to MBP (popular Brazilian music) vocalists and lively samba with dancers performing in a back room.
Spend some time at Skye Bar, a sophisticated restaurant and bar perched on the top floor of the luxurious Unique Hotel designed by Ruy Ohtake. Here, you can sip your wasabi martini and be part of the gleaming and glamorous crowd â tanned and chic amid the fashionable white dÃ©cor of the LA-esque venue. For unbeatable views of the SÃ£o Pauloâs skyline, take your drink to the terrace of this architecturally distinctive hotel, which includes a private elevator ride to the cream-colored corridor and an open-air swimming pool for anyone to dip into.
After youâve soaked up the non-stop nightlife of SÃ£o Paulo, your guide will drop you off at your hotel.
Inclusions for Nightlife Of São Paulo
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Private tour
Exclusions for Nightlife Of São Paulo
- The listed price does not include a $X parking fee, payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Entrance fees
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.