OverviewOne of the best ways to see Egypt is to take a trip on the River Nile. You can cruise between Aswan and Luxor and take in the beauty of the Nile Valley whilst relaxing, also you can enjoy daily tours to the most amazing Ancient Egyptian Temples.
- All entrance fees included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourDay 1: Aswan Sightseeing
Your representative will meet you at Aswan Airport or Aswan Railway Station. Transfer in an A/C car to your Nile Cruise. Embark the boat before lunch. After lunch your Egyptologist guide will accompany you to visit the famous High Dam, then onto the unique Unfinished Oblisk. Then visit the beautiful Phelea Temple. Meals:(Lunch and Dinner)
Day 2: Komombo / Edfu
Breakfast on board before sailing to Kom Ombo to visit the wonderful Temple shared by the two gods Sobek and Horus. Lunch on board. Sail to Edfu to visit Horus Temple. Afternoon tea during sailing to Luxor. Meals: (Breakfast Lunch Dinner)
Day 3: Luxor Sightseeing
After breakfast on board, visit the West Bank home of the famous Valley of the Kings Temple of Queen Hatshepsut at Deir El Bahari and the Colossi of Memnon facing the Nile. Have lunch on board and afternoon tea. Meals:(Breakfast Lunch Dinner)
Day 4: Karnak / Luxor
After breakfast check out of your Nile Cruise, Your Egyptologist guide will meet you to transfer for your visit to the Magical Karnak and Luxor Temples.Then transfer to Luxor Airport or Railway Station for your final departure.
Inclusions for Nile Cruise 3 Nights From Aswan To Luxor
- Meet and assist service upon arrival & departure
- All transfers by a modern a/c deluxe vehicle
- Accommodation on board 5* cruise on full board basis
- All Nile Cruise excursions as mentioned in the itinerary
- Entrance fees to all sights between Luxor and Aswan
- Egyptologist guide during your excursions
- All service charges and taxes
- 3 nights accommodation
Exclusions for Nile Cruise 3 Nights From Aswan To Luxor
- The listed price does not include a per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.