OverviewSpend 5 days relaxing on a leisurely Nile River cruise from Luxor on full board accommodation. Accompanied by your Egyptologist tour guide, you'll explore the wonders of ancient Egypt. All you need do is sit back and enjoy the scenery.
The Nile cruise features a swimming pool with a sun-lounger terrace, opulent lounge and bar, reading areas and a discotheque. The luxurious cabins with panoramic views have en-suite shower room, individually controlled air-conditioning, TV, minibar, climate control and telephones. The restaurant offers a mix of local and international buffet-style cuisine. Guests can enjoy their cocktails while soaking up the sun by the pool bar. Room service is available 24 hours.
- Family friendly
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourExplore Egypt from the Nile. Visit the ancient tombs and landmarks that have shaped Egypt.
Inclusions for Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan 4 Nights 5 Days
- 4 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Sightseeing cruise
- Hotel/port pickup
Exclusions for Nile Cruise From Luxor To Aswan 4 Nights 5 Days
- Any optional tour as indicated in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
Upon arrival at Luxor Airport you will be transferred to your cruise ship for a 4 night Nile cruise. After check-in, you will enjoy a guided day tour of the East Bank of Luxor with a visit to Karnak and Luxor Temples. You will be transferred back to the cruise ship for lunch and spend the night on board in Luxor (Meals included: LD).
On day 2 the ship will sail to Esna. After breakfast you begin your day tour of the West Bank of Luxor. First you will be transported to the Necropolis of Thebes, a must see for visitors, in the Valley of the Kings on the West Bank of Luxor. Here you visit 3 tombs of various dynasties. Your Egyptologist tour guide will be on hand to recommend and advise you as to which tombs to visit. After visiting the tombs you will be transported to the Temple of Ramses III (Medinet Habu). Afterwards, you will be taken to see the Colossi of Memnon, the two largest ancient statues in Egypt. At every site you will get information from your Egyptologist tour guide and you will get free time to explore the ancient monuments by yourself. You will be transferred back to the cruise ship for lunch, as the ship will sail toward Esna. Overnight in Edfu (Meals included: BLD).
After breakfast you will be taken to see the Temple of Horus in Edfu, which is dedicated to Horus, the falcon-headed god. This relatively young pharaonic temple is well-preserved and therefore very impressive. Afterwards, in Kom Ombo you will visit the Temple of Kom Ombo, which is dedicated to the crocodile god Sobek.. After this temple you will have lunch on board as the ship sails toward Aswan. Overnight in Aswan (Meals included: BLD).
Today you could have an optional tour to visit Abu Simbel Temple. After breakfast on board, you will begin a guided day tour, starting with a boat trip to the Temple of Philae, which was built in honour of goddess Isis. After this visit you will go to the High Dam that is situated across the Nile River, built in the 1960’s to protect Egypt from annual floods.
You will be transferred back to the cruise ship for lunch, where you can also enjoy cruise activities and dinner in the evening. You spend the night on board in Aswan (Meals included: BLD).
After breakfast on board, you will check out at 8 AM (Meals included: B).
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum drinking age is 18 years
Passport name, number, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Progarm Cairo, Aswan - Luxor (Nile Cruise) Hurghada 12 Days And 11 Nights
- Progarm Cairo , Aswan - Luxor ( Nile Cruise ) 8 Days And 7 Nights
- Tour To Valley Of The Kings And Queens Hatshepsut Temple From Luxor
- Nile Cruise Tours From Luxor
- Tour To The West Bank In Luxor
- Day Tour To Cairo From Luxor By Flight
- Trip To Abu Simbel And Aswan From Luxor
- Overnight Trip To El Minya From Luxor
- Tour Of The East Bank In Luxor
- Trip To Edfu And Kom Ombo Temples