Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo
OverviewEnjoy a charming night along the River Nile watching an amazing Belly dancer and Tanora show with live band whilst eating your delicious dinner and enjoying a special night.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Family friendly
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourDinner cruise on the Nile in Cairo by night.
Dinner is Buffet (Egyptian cuisine and international )
live Belly dance show and oriental Sufi or Darvish dance
Pick up and Drop off from any hotel in Cairo or Giza.
Our representative will pick you from your hotel at 18.00 in a private car and take you to your Nile cruise boat on the river Nile, which is the longest river in the world. There you will start your night with a special show of Tanora with amazing belly dancing show and listening to different songs from a live band. All of this whilst your boat is moving along the Nile for about 2 hours.
You will then have dinner with charming entertainment. You can also go to the upper deck and enjoy the best view for the beauty of Cairo and the Nile at night.
After finishing your night, your representative will escort you back to your hotel holding many memories for a special night in Cairo.
Inclusions for Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Dinner cruise
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Nile Dinner Cruise Cairo
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Local guide to prepare your tour
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Giza Complex and the Egyptian Museum Private Tour
- Overnight Tour to Moses Mountain St Catherine Monastery from Cairo
- Cairo City Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah el-Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- 12 Hour Private Layover Tour in Cairo
- Private Tour: Giza Pyramids, Sphinx, Memphis, Dahshur
- Private Tour: Fayoum Day Trip from Cairo