Nile Dinner Cruise With Oriental Show And Set Menu In Cairo With Private Driver
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable evening on this dinner cruise sailing the great Nile river. Watch the exotic belly dancer and the mystical Tannoura Sufi dance (whirling Dervish) while having your yummy dinner.
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- See the sights illuminated at night
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tour
At 6pm your personal tour guide will meet you in the lobby of your hotel and collect you in a private, modern minivan complete with both air-conditioning and Wi-Fi to travel to the Nile for an unforgettable dinner cruise. Dine amid the sparkling lights of Cairo, watch a glamorous Egyptian belly dance show, and discover the mystical, trance-like Tanoura dance that gave the world the whirling dervish. A live band will play a mix of classic and contemporary favorites.
Dinner is from a set menu, with alcoholic drinks available on request at an extra charge. Your first option is a mixed grill, with grilled chicken and the spicy minced kebab known as kofta; or choose half a chicken grilled to a traditional Middle Eastern recipe. Both options come with a selection of salads and sauces as well as seductive Egyptian desserts.
The views from the airy top deck of the cruise boat are stunning perfect for Instagram! After dinner, your ship will return to dock around 9pm: from there, your private driver will transfer you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for Nile Dinner Cruise With Oriental Show And Set Menu In Cairo With Private Driver
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Live entertainment
- Dinner cruise
- Private transport
- Air-conditioned, WiFi-equipped minivan
Exclusions for Nile Dinner Cruise With Oriental Show And Set Menu In Cairo With Private Driver
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Pyramids of Giza Egyptian Museum Sphinx and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- Giza Pyramid Sound And Light Show from Cairo
- Giza Complex and the Egyptian Museum Private Tour
- Overnight Tour to Moses Mountain St Catherine Monastery from Cairo
- Cairo City Tour: Egyptian Museum, Citadel of Salah el-Din and Khan El Khalili Bazaar
- 12 Hour Private Layover Tour in Cairo