- This is one of Muscat tours that allows you to see many majestic historical places in Muscat, if you are one of those who love to experiences the great history of Oman, this will be one of recommended Muscat tours for you.
- First we will drive through Mountains of Hajar via Fanja and Sumail until we reach the Nizwa township the ancient capital
- We will start by visiting Nizwa Fort one of the greatest forts Muscat it has been constructed since more than 350 years.
- Then we will explore the traditional market and enjoy a delicious traditional meal there
- Then we will move to Bahla village and explore its famous tradition of pottery.
- Then we will continue to the 350 years old Jebrin Castle which was a teaching center for the education of Islamic Law, History, Arabic, Medicine and Astrology.
- This is one of recommended Muscat tours .
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Instant Confirmation
- Lowest Price Guaranteed
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Muscat Hotels , Muscat Airport , Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OMAN FORTS -NIZWA-BAHLA AND JEBRINE Duration : 8 hrs
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- At Friday the fort close at 11:00 AM , so it is not always guarantee to visit it from inside in case of Friday trip .
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Nizwa fort close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
You Might Also Like
- Muscat Shore Excursion: Private City Highlights Tour
- Big Bus Muscat Hop-On Hop-Off Tour
- Private Muscat City Sightseeing Tour - A Fascinating Capital
- Muscat City Sightseeing Tour - A Fascinating Capital
- Private Muscat City Tour
- Muscat Guided Night Tour
- Private 4x4 Safari - Mountain Fascination - Eastern Hajar Mountains
- Private Tour: Muscat by Night