In the morning we drive through Hajar Mountains via Fanja and Sumail. Then reach the township of Nizwa, the ancient capital. You will visit Nizwa Fort one of the most fascinating forts among forts included in Muscat tours .the Fort Dates back to the year 1660 and explore the traditional Souq. After you travel to the village of Bahla with its Famous tradition of pottery, magic and weaving. Continuing on to Jebrin Castle, this dates back to the year 1670. Jebrin Castle was a learning center for the study of Islamic Law, History, Arabic, Medicine and Astrology. The tour is very inspiring and recommended during having Oman Day Tours .
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
From 7:00 to 9:00 AM (Please provide and confirm your available pick up time during booking)
Departure Details :
Muscat Hotels , Muscat Airport , Muscat harbor ( for shore excursions passengers )
OverviewNizwa , Bahla , and Jabrin fort from Muscat The tour is very inspiring and recommended during having Oman Day Tours .
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Admission ticket
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle (Maximum capacity : Salon Car 3 seats / 4 X4 vehicles 6 seats )
- Extra supplement for Nizwa fort ticket : 15 USD per person
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant meals not included
At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide with Extra charge
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Forts close at 11:00 at Friday , so it is not always guarantee on Friday bookings to visit the fort from inside .
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.