- Have a spectacular drive through the Hajar Mountains via Fanja, Sumail and Izk, head to Nizwa.
- Start your tour by Visiting Nizwa Souk " one of Oman Attractions ", the most Famous Souk among Local Omani Souks.
- There you can find fish, meat, vegetables, pottery, jewelers, handicrafts and souvenirs which are sold by Locals.
- The most interesting is the Friday Cattle where the locals from the nearby Villages come to sell their donkeys, goats, cattle, sheep, and chickens.
- Next to the Souk is the Nizwa Fort Oman Which dates back to Mid of the 17th century, the fort offers scenic views to the ancient town and the surrounding mountains.
- Then we drive to Al Hamra - One Of the beautiful places to see in Oman - best preserved old town in Oman.
- 40 km north west of Nizwa. Visit Bait al-Jabal Museum, billed as the first museum in Oman presenting antiques and masterpieces in their traditional setting.
- Local Omani woman will show you a traditional 7 bedroom house, after the small tour, you will be lead into a Majilis (Omani living room) to have Omani coffee/tea and dates.
- Then we move on towards Misfath al Arbien another, a unique mountain village at the foothill of the mountain surrounding al Hamra, it was named after Al Abri tribe, the Villages houses a beautifully preserved old house that was built on Solid Rocks with narrow streets, It is worth to spend at least 1 and half hours walking around the village.All this arranged for you by Vacation Packages Oman Team.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 8 Hrs
Departure Time :
08:00 ~ 08:30 AM
Departure Details :
Hotels in Muscat city Muscat Airports Muscat Port (for shore excursions guests)
Return Details :
Your pickup location or Airport/Port
Al Hamra Birkat Al Muz Fanjah Club Bait Al-Jabal Museum Izki Town Nizwa Souq Nizwa Fort
Know More about this tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel/Airport/Port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult