NO Shopping Group Great Wall Hiking From Jinshanling To Simatai West - Beijing
OverviewBeing the least crowded and most beautiful section of the Great Wall, Jinshanling has been adored by all the guests around the world. Soak in the scenery and history of the Great Wall of China at Jinshanling during a day hike with a professional guide. Get away from the crowds as you walk along this 3.7-mile (6-km) section of the Great Wall, passing 22 guard towers while crossing from Jinshanling to Simatai West. Observe the natural beauty of the landscape and the architectural marvels of the Ming Dynasty-era wall during your hike, which takes approximately four hours to complete, including round-trip transportation from Beijing, guide and entrance fees.
Know More about this tourMeet the tour guide at 07:30 a.m. at Exit C of Subway Station Zhang Zi Zhong Lu on Line 5, and head up to the entrance of Jinshanling Great Wall. It takes an average of 3 hours to get there on the bus, and 3.5 hours to cross through 22 ancient towers, on rugged up and down mountain inclines from Jinshanling to Simatai West.
You don't need to catch the whole group. You can walk on your own pace, taking your time to take photos and enjoy the atmosphere. Because of the terrain, the last 1.8 mile to Simatai Great Wall was closed. However, we'll take you right up to the west edge of Simatai Great Wall. The whole trip of hiking is approximately 3.7 miles.
As the most popular hiking trip of Great Wall around Beijing, it will show you both Jinshanling Great Wall and west Simatai Great Wall sections within 3 hours. Due to the recent closure of Simatai section, we cannot walk through all the way to Simatai. We will walk from Jinshanling Great Wall eastward to Simatai West, to the 22nd tower. You can also take the cable car to go directly from the 1st tower to the 16th tower and then hike the rest, just that you need to pay the cable car ticket by yourself. It is the best place for keen photographers along the wall. Regarding fitness it is a medium-level hiking for all ages.
This section offers arguably the finest hiking anywhere on the Great Wall. It is extremely photogenic, with over 15 watch-towers, and steep gradients that give constantly changing perspectives and wide, open views. There is fascinating variety in the watch-towers. This section of the wall is wild, ruined, preserved and original. On a clear day, it is difficult to fail to take good photographs here.
You will visit the best parts of the Great Wall (Jinshanling Great Wall). Unlike other sections of the wall that are crowded by tourists and vendors, this section of the Great Wall is rather tranquil, and the stones that make up the ruins are hundreds of years old, most of them even in their original condition. The views are some of the most breathtaking ones that you'll see all around China.
Your group hiking tour guide is highly trained to be friendly and patient travel companions. After this adventurous day, please sit back and relax in our air-con vehicle to transfer you back to Beijing . You won't be taken into any jade factory or souvenir store to shop. This is completely a NO-SHOPPING tour.
Meeting Time: 07:30 a.m.
Return Time: 17:30
Professional English speaking guide;
Transport by air-conditioned vehicle;
Cable car fee at Great Wall;
Hotel pickup and drop-off;
Inclusions for NO Shopping Group Great Wall Hiking From Jinshanling To Simatai West
- Entrance fees
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled Water
Exclusions for NO Shopping Group Great Wall Hiking From Jinshanling To Simatai West
- Cable car fee at Great Wall
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Please prepare your own lunch and snacks for the hike
Please wear comfortable hiking shoes or sneakers; Sunscreen, water, hat are highly recommended to bring
Please provide passport info of each guest after booking (full name/passport number/date of birth)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour: Discover Tianjin By Bullet Train From Beijing
- Private Family Friendly Tour: Beijing Zoo, Olympic Park, and Science and Technology Museum
- Small Group Day Tour of Mutianyu Great Wall and Ming Tombs
- Private Customized 3-Day Tour Combo Package: Ultimate Beijing Sightseeing
- Beijing by Bus Tiananmen Square Forbidden City and Mutianyu Great Wall Tour
- Private Two-Day Datong Tour from Beijing